Lilly is 2 Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Awww thanks Jillar for doing me an anniversary thread. 

Thank you for your lovely congratulations everyone. 

I don't know how I've got here but I have. I think about smoking a lot but I've never once had a puff. I'm really grateful to everyone who helped me when I did my SOS because that's the closest I've come to throwing it all away. 

I'm so glad I've got this forum. When the thoughts keep coming I post on here and it passes. 

I'm going out tonight to eat with all my family as they are so proud of me. I wanted to wait until 3 months but here I am trying in my thirteenth outfit. No doubt I'll end up wearing the first one I tried. 

Thank you everyone - I wouldn't have got here if it wasn't for all the support and encouragement from you all x

• Like 3

Congrats, Lilly! I know it hasn't been easy for you but you should be proud of how far you have come....two months is quite an achievement! Celebrate and KTQ! 😎

image.png.12822248467c55ff7483557f7149c0ec.png 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, jillar said:

Hey @Lilly did you get yourself a month 2 charm yet? Also we'd love to see your 1 month charm :)

I already had the first month (a train obviously) and ordered the second one which is a rectangle inscribed with "the importance of an SOS."

I don't want to jinx anything so am waiting until around month 4 to do a photo x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I already had the first month (a train obviously) and ordered the second one which is a rectangle inscribed with "the importance of an SOS."

I don't want to jinx anything so am waiting until around month 4 to do a photo x

Ummmm ............. just a suggestion in case you're at a loss for a monthly charm somewhere along the line.

8978304-gp-bl-cbho-non-capture.jpg

• Haha 3