Movies the 'everyone' loves and you have never seen...

Ok so we have the thread where everyone is list the movies they have watched more than twice....and reading the lists I noticed a whole lot of movies that of course I've heard of, and everyone seems to have seen....and so why not do a list of the movies that everyone seems to have seen...but you:

Notting Hill

Love Actually

Jaws

Rambo

National Lampoon's anything

Those Austen type movies

Titanic

• Like 2

I never watched The Wizard of Oz.  Many find this weird.  However, in my circle of friends the only guys I knew who took the time to actually watch that movie were stoners who were trying to sync the film with the album The Dark Side of the Moon.

I've never seen that movie Prometheus.  And at this point if I do watch it I'm not going to tell anybody.  I work with a guy who is obsessed with that film.  He has a lot of theories and opinions about the deeper meaning of the movie.  The last guy that tried talking about that movie with him couldn't catch a break.

I only kinda, sorta saw The Sound of Music.  A music teacher showed us the movie when I was in junior high.  That class was right after lunch and I was bored so I slept through most of it.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Boo said:

I never watched The Wizard of Oz.

Be prepared.  If you and sugar britches have little ones, you will be seeing it a lot!

Edited by Linda Thomas
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Looked up the top 25 grossing movies and came up with the ones I haven't seen.  It appears I'm not into children or teenage boy movies.

Avengers (none)

Star Wars (last 3)

Jurassic World (neither)

Harry Potter (none)

Frozen

Incredibles (none)

Iron Man

Minions

Captain America (none)

Transformers (none)

Skyfall

Fast & Furious (none)

Beauty and the Beast

Aquaman

1 hour ago, BKP said:

Looked up the top 25 grossing movies and came up with the ones I haven't seen.  It appears I'm not into children or teenage boy movies.

A lot of men are into these movies.  My husband has not missed a Fast or Furious.  I think you may not have children either, because I have sat through many of these movies with my children and grandchildren.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 7:59 PM, ArmedNAruba said:

The Goonies

Harry Potter movies

The Notebook

Marvel movies

Tombstone

Schindler's List

Interstellar

Black Swan

The Big Lebowski

The Lion King

American Beauty

I loved interstellar , Awesome movie

😊

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Leanna said:

Fight Club. Shame on me!

I preferred the book to the movie.  I liked the movie.  I loved the book.  The movie was a decent representation done with great effects.  The book was like a punch to the face.

Chuck Palahniuk is not for everybody.  He finds the darkest corners of our society and dives right in.  I'm a fan of his writing and I have to be in a certain mood to read his work.

• Like 2