Ankush is 1 month smoke free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Ankush for being one month smoke free!

Well done Ankush. That is the hardest month done and you have come through with flying colours. All month you have popped in to cheer on the rest of us with our anniversaries but this one is just for you. Make sure you do something special today as a reward for all your hard work it is an important part of the quit and rewiring your brain.

source.gif

• Like 6

Congratulations Ankush on being past the hardest month of all! And thank you for all the support you give, I hope you do something special for yourself today :)

giphy.gif

• Like 2

@notsmokinjo @Martian5 @jillar @Rozuki @Joe7 @DizzyD @Doreensfree Thank you all very much!!! The support I received on Quittrain during the initial days of my quit was very helpful. I really like the Nope pledge feature, that helped me as well. Still trying to think how to celebrate. I suppose I will watch a couple of movies. Cheers!!! :)

Edited by Ankush
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Congratulations @Ankush I have no doubt the support you have received is phenomenal. This forum is legendary that way ;)

but that takes nothing away from the effort you've put in. Great going and yes I agree NOPE is a great great tool, keep on keepin on. Well done.