Anonymous members no longer anonymous?

I'm one of the several members who log in anonymously only so others can't see just how much I'm here lol. But I've noticed this past week that I and several others who I know log in anonymously can now be seen?

• Confused 1

Yes , there's clearly been a change in that regard. But, when you look at your profile, it will still say you last logged in on Oct, 15, 2006 or whenever the last time it was you logged in on a regular login. Also, if you put the cursor over your name at the bottom of the page it won't say what thread you are looking at. Actually, I'm not sure why I started logging in anonymously but I did. I also noticed that when I log in anonymously, my ticker doesn't work. It stays at the same numbers every day. I deleted mine for awhile then just recently put it back up. The numbers have been exactly the same since I created it - lol.

Oh and by the way ..... we have cameras that can see into your living room too so .... there's no anonymous around here 🐖

tenor.gif?itemid=5059151

Edited by reciprocity
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, jillar said:

I'm one of the several members who log in anonymously only so others can't see just how much I'm here lol. But I've noticed this past week that I and several others who I know log in anonymously can now be seen?

Wait...you mean I can't sneak around in here undetected anymore?  How am I supposed to stalk Doreen now?

I went anonymous when I signed in on my phone.  Those times when I signed in to look around a bit but not participate or react to anything.  I'm so bad with smartphones that I spend most of my time muttering things like "dammit, that's not what I meant to click."  Figured it was best to lay low during those moments of technological ineptitude.

Just know this: I'm not ignoring you, I'm just really bad at the internet.

• Haha 4

There is actually a simple explanation -

Who the hell cares how much time someone else spends on a forum, the web, social media or whatever?

If someone DOES know how much others are here, it is because they too live on this forum at least as much as someone else.

So Jillar, there is no need to worry about what someone else thinks of how much you are here or not. Kick back and enjoy. The only person on here who has any sort of say about one's welcome is MQ since he owns the place.

6 hours ago, Boo said:

Don't mind me...

Now I am going to say it. I may get chewed out for this but I feel it is the truth -

There ARE habits much worse than smoking.

Like ohh, setting up cameras to look up skirts.

I mean imagine trying to explain THAT one to the boss. Of course then the boss whispers, "hey umm, look, you didn't happen to record that did you?"