Happy 420

Octain

Just in case you didn’t know, tomorrow, Saturday April 20 is national weed day here in America. A lot of people like to celebrate this day by consuming Cannabis.

Problem is, a lot of people also like to smoke cigarettes while consuming cannabis.  Kind a like how people like to smoke when they drink alcohol.  This is not recommended. Smoke all the cannabis you want but don’t smoke no cigarettes.

Happy day, everyone!!

• Like 3

When I leave my "piss in the cup before we stop the bleeding job" later in this year, I`m going to get my legal in Arizona medical card for pot. I won`t smoke it because when I did and I never was a heavy pot smoker I always smoked cigs. I will stay with the chocolate with Martian5. Don`t trust myself enough. No smoke means no smoke. In my case, it doesn`t  matter if I`m smoking pot or cow shit. No smoke is no smoke.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Smoke it, vape it or eat it.

It’s a wonderful life.

Do whatever you did before you quit smoking (nicotine). Just don’t smoke cigarettes. Period.

Simple.

Luckily for me, cannabis is not a trigger(anymore).

At least smoking weed does something for you LOL. 

Cigarettes do nothing for us. They take away our money, our health and our time.

HAPPY 420!!

Edited by Octain
  • Like 3

It is medicinal legal in Ohio.  My neighbor got some and says it works great on the joint pain.  It is also suppose to work on anxiety.    Being a nervous ninny, I might try some.  I am not a drinker and quite boring these days.  Maybe it will be a way to spice up our elderly years.  My husband was just reminiscing about our younger camping days and me wanting to skinny dip.  Maybe this should be in the confessions area!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5