Philip Morris needs to kill smoking to survive

Mee

Phillip Morris makes the nastiest cigarettes out there anyways. Taste like bleach. Bunch of crooks. Even when I smoked I hated anything PM.

I still do give to tobacco and nicotine companies though. Yeah, I give them the bird.

On 4/18/2019 at 1:51 PM, Martian5 said:

And the big tobacco companies continue to march on and reap profits thru inflicting damage/injury to others.  I am so sad I ever fell into their trap.  I can only go forward and let others know the dangers, I do this by speaking to my grandchildren and they do listen -- they only have to look to me to see the damages!!!!

Don't feel too bad. Look at your own quit date. Now, I remember you once PM'ed me something about how you were coming up on the three-month battle (a big one). Now it is over a year and three months.

On 4/18/2019 at 9:52 PM, jillar said:

I agree 100% with @Wantsit, I'm not going to hate the tobacco companies for something I chose to do. We have to take responsibility for our own actions.....

But we CAN hate them for fighting tooth and nail to stay in business, even if that means killing more people.

Yeah we all wish we were rich but at what point do the big shots realize their wealth is because people die by using their products?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jet Black said:

But we CAN hate them for fighting tooth and nail to stay in business, even if that means killing more people.

Yeah we all wish we were rich but at what point do the big shots realize their wealth is because people die by using their products?

So then we hate Alcohol companies because people die from their product? What about auto makers and airplane builders too? How about prescription drug companies, their products kill people too? 

I for one didn't hate tobacco companies when I smoked so why would I hate them now? The education about the harmful effects of smoking was there then as it is now. 

I stand by my first post, I chose to smoke. Sirius said it best, tobacco has a right to sell shovels. Oh and to quote Chris Rock, 'Dont hate the player, hate the game'.

• Like 1

I hate big tobacco because I have a type A personality and am an addict. Funny thing I am going on six months and have more craves now than I did at three. I wish I could jump in your time machine and go back to about about 40 years and just say NOPE! Just saying.

• Like 1