What do you smell of ???

Doreensfree

Oh Doreen, this is a topic I could go on about. 

I love perfumes, smelling good is an essential part of grooming I believe.

My favourite perfumes in no particular order:

1. Alien (Thierry Mugler)

2. Nautica Classic

3. Bvlgari Aqva

4. Halloween - J Del Pozo

5. CK - One Summer

6. Nautica Blue

7. Issey Miyake - L'eau De Issey

Quite a few more I can't remember now. Basically I absolutely love fresh, oceanic, citrusy fragrances. Not too heavy on floral ones.

What about you?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

Eden by Cacharel

Milton Llyod - love

Hot Couture by Givenchy

Champs Elysees by Guerlain

Most days though it's just the body wash, shampoo and deodorant cos someone in my office whinges if we wear smellies. 

I had one in my work place that lodged official complaints about scents worn. Mind you they also did the same about the transition from hardwood floor to carpet was a tripping hazard! Now; that was a stretch :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

At the moment I'm using Channel no 5....

I remember I once wore Lovely..... And a nice guy asked me what I was wearing ,he wanted to buy it for his wife ...I hope she liked it !!!!....

I do like trying different perfumes ...and there are a few here...I've never heard of ....

• Like 4

Once upon a time- Chanel No. 5.  These days I smell like Vick’s Vaporub or Icy Hot. Oh so sexy.  

Y’all remember the drugstore Jean Nate, Love’s Baby Soft, Charlie, Jovan MuskThen the Department Store   Liz Claiborne in the triangle container,  Estée Lauder scents - Cinnabar, Estee- & Lancôme later on?  

or Enjolie- (sp?)- the “I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never forget you’re a/my man ‘cause I’m a woman- Enjolie...? 

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment my favourite everyday  is La Vie Est Belle Florale by Lancôme..

The last time I got it I was given free engraving and as free is one of my favourite words I couldn't possibly refuse .. I had 12 letters to use including spaces so lacking imagination I wrote....

20190403_120551.thumb.jpg.26ae2a99fe023cbb404fcc1cc690c5e3.jpg

😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When somebody says the word “smell” it makes me think of my left hand, specifically my two first fingers smelling of cigarettes. For some reason I always held my hand to my face and smelled my fingers. I still do that, and oddly enough they still smell like cigarettes. Brain tricks? Perhaps…

It’s so strong sometimes I second-guess myself. Did I smoke? Absolutely not… 

That sense of smell, an odd one…

I do notice odors/smells are more noticeable while in nature. Riding the motorcycle, or just generally being outside, smells are more obvious.  Kind a like smell in HD,  lol.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Octain said:

When somebody says the word “smell” it makes me think of my left hand, specifically my two first fingers smelling of cigarettes. For some reason I always held my hand to my face and smelled my fingers. I still do that, and oddly enough they still smell like cigarettes. Brain tricks? Perhaps…

It’s so strong sometimes I second-guess myself. Did I smoke? Absolutely not… 

That sense of smell, an odd one…

I do notice odors/smells are more noticeable while in nature. Riding the motorcycle, or just generally being outside, smells are more obvious.  Kind a like smell in HD,  lol.

I was kinda worried there O !!!...for a few seconds...wondering where this was going ....

It was my sewer brain lol....

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

I was kinda worried there O !!!...for a few seconds...wondering where this was going ....

It was my sewer brain lol....

Just for you Doreen...

image.png.fdc547afd547c7f7f776f805574c7ab1.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fruits or Veggies.

The smell of perfumes used to always make me sick to my stomach.

When I drove school bus, the teenage girls used to always get on with wet heads in the morning.  The smells would always give me a headache.

I was so happy when they started making products with the smells of fruits and veggies.  

Cucumber and Peach are my favorites.

• Like 1