Tammy is 9 Months Smoke Free!!!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Tammy for being 9 Months Smoke Free!

Well done Tammy.... and welcome to the 75%ers Club... you are 3/4ers of the way to your first year of freedom. What a fantastic quit you have going. Your journey has been one to lead and inspire, not just those coming behind but even those of us ahead. Make sure you do something special today to spoil yourself. And what a way to celebrate your first smoke free Holi.... enjoy the colour and the festivities and the clean, clean air.

LivelyShockedCoqui-small.gif

This is how you should be celebrating....

10mlh1NNEDy5wc.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @notsmokinjo for ensuring these crucial days are celebrated, not just for me but so many others.

Thank you all for the wishes, however honestly, didn't even strike me the date has gone by. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one. I just logged into the forum to wish members on their anniversaries, and there was my thread. 

Great surprise.

I did inadvertently celebrate by watching "how to train your dragon 3" :)

Thank you for the incessant support and wishes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...