The end draws Near My Friends

Opah

Well it looks like we will be evicted here Thursday or Friday, if so it will be a while before we converse again.

Just want to say, love to you all and thank you so very much for loving me back.

I am hoping that down the line here aways, i will find time and a way to come back, but for the now

GOOD BYE    tenor.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 7

16 minutes ago, Opah said:

Well it looks like we will be evicted here Thursday or Friday, if so it will be a while before we converse again.

Just want to say, love to you all and thank you so very much for loving me back.

I am hoping that down the line here aways, i will find time and a way to come back, but for the now

GOOD BYE    tenor.gif

Oh !!!!O ....

You Will be missed very much ....

Please come back as soon as possible ....Keep your precious quit ....

Sad to hear this ..!!!

• Like 2

Sorry to see you go this soon into your quit opah. Please remember to break your rule about posting from home if you feel your quit is in jeopardy.

Good luck at your new job :)

• Like 4

Oh Opah.  I truly will miss you post.  You definitely make me smile.  Can't you keep in touch with your cell phone?  If not, maybe you could visit your local library, once a week, to keep in touch.

Definitely keep that great quit going.  I am praying for this to start looking up for you.

• Like 4

Opah sad to see go, but hopefully, as you state down the line, you will be back.  Keep your quit strong and try to keep us updated as mentioned above.  All the best to you, you have done so well with the adversity that you have faced!!!

• Like 4

In here tomorrow morning for a couple hours and it is done, I and my crew will only be an echo in time for this building.

I grabbed some desk time today so I could say thank you to all,  for the kind works and insperation.

The new job will keep me hoping for some time and I know my desk time will be very limited, most likely not on a

private computer, but I will sneak a peek and a HOW DO YOU DO every now and again.

Love you all and as Whispers said Tell next we meet, So long

happy thoughts.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3