Hanging by a thread

desperate1

17 minutes ago, jillar said:

Hi desperate1, hoping you're doing better today

Yes I am. 😃 A new toy...playing with quotes lol

5 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

A New Day D.!!!!!

We quit one day at a time .....stay quit for the next 24 hours ....Don't forget to post your NOPE !!!!...that promise to yourself ,can be very powerful...

Well done ...we are all proud of you .....

Thanks Doreen. Feel great for now. Did my nope and pushing through day 5. Not a bad day so far.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The key take away from that situation you faced yesterday is that now ...... you know you CAN get through anything your addiction throws at you. That's a huge building block in your quit foundation. Glad it's calmer today for you :) 

• Like 6

I'm late to the party but I can feel my tears coming on for how you felt. Sneaky bas**rd craves. But please please know, if you just shoot them down one by one they do go away and with each win, your mindset raises a little higher, your pride feels a little stronger and before you know where you are a solid quit is carrying you through. I absolutely promise this!! 

• Like 5

On 3/18/2019 at 5:03 PM, desperate1 said:

Sorry feel like such a baby. I am gonna take a shower and lay down. Air cigarette helping now. Need to work on mindset. 

Do not feel that way! You are fighting a horrible addiction and you are very strong and WILL beat it. These feelings happen to the best of us! Read and watch former smoker videos, it WORKS!

*Mind over matter*

• Like 4