IcanHike Where are You !!!!

Doreensfree

Oh my Heavens, you guys are spectacular!   You have hearts of gold!   Every day, I've been meaning to get online, but a weird thing happened.  I woke up one morning with a phenomenal burst of energy, and I've been doing chores and projects like a madwoman for a week straight.  And at the end of the day, I sit on the couch and turn on my computer, but I'm so wiped out I fall asleep immediately.  I'm finally burning out, and sick of sleeping on the couch.   I'm suddenly looking back at my life, which was spent smoking,  and sorry that I missed out on the rewards of being productive.  And my aching lung is getting better every day;  it seems to have been from the injury when I fell.  But it scared me so much that I've been on a major health kick, no more junk food.  Sooooo, that's the update.  I hope you're all doing well, and a thousand "thank you's" for thinking of me!!!   hugs

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Icanhike said:

Oh my Heavens, you guys are spectacular!   You have hearts of gold!   Every day, I've been meaning to get online, but a weird thing happened.  I woke up one morning with a phenomenal burst of energy, and I've been doing chores and projects like a madwoman for a week straight.  And at the end of the day, I sit on the couch and turn on my computer, but I'm so wiped out I fall asleep immediately.  I'm finally burning out, and sick of sleeping on the couch.   I'm suddenly looking back at my life, which was spent smoking,  and sorry that I missed out on the rewards of being productive.  And my aching lung is getting better every day;  it seems to have been from the injury when I fell.  But it scared me so much that I've been on a major health kick, no more junk food.  Sooooo, that's the update.  I hope you're all doing well, and a thousand "thank you's" for thinking of me!!!   hugs

It is SO great to hear from you and to hear that you are loving your nicotine free life !

Stay focused and don't fear any random, errant crave or trigger just protect your quit with your life.

• Like 2