Can’t believe I’m here...!

Soberjulie

I whish you the very best Julie and I am so sorry for everything you have to deal with right now.

I find it inspiring to see you coming here and owning up and care for your quit. I am in awe! 

Edited by MLMR
  • Like 3

Look at the list of Rock Stars that jumped out of the closet in this one....

Don't worry folks...I got this.   She can stay with me if she don't want to go home.....as long as she don't smoke ....all eggs always got a home with bakon....but this Canadian especially....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to know you're not turning to a smoke. Hang in there. If you are experiencing angst due to your current situation, you could try punching and kicking something. Maybe not the right thing to suggest, but take up Boxing or something similar. Great way to get angst out, and once the angst is gone, great way to stay fit and build confidence as well. 

• Like 2