Opah is 2 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Opah for being 2 months smoke free!

Well done Opah for making it two months quit. It hasn't been easy with the realities of life throwing up challenges and hurdles that were not part of the plan but you are showing those behind you how it can be done. One day at a time and SOS when you need it. Its great watching you succeed. Make sure you do something special to celebrate this milestone, you certainly deserve it.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Congratulations Opah.  It has been tough but you have made it this far.  

You are not alone when life throws you those curves.   We are right there with you cheering you through.  Keep the wonderful quit going.

• Like 3

All right Doreen, how you getting those videos of me !!!!!   Good thing I picked the Black thongs.😆

Thank you yes the end of this secnd month has thrown me for a loop, and knocked me back on my heels.

Still dealing with the emotions, helping Joes wife deal with all the stuff she needs to get rid of or sell off,

and both Joe and Bills services are next week and the week after.

I have never been to a funeral, I ussually fine myself a quite place away from all and speed what ever time

I need to say good Bye.   This is not going to be easy,  Hopfully I will be left in what corner i pick withoput requests.

But all in all it is looking better, I got confirmation that I have been selected for this last Position  I interviewed for,

and they are know in process  putting an offer together.   so with the services done and me with a job before this place

closes I will be styling.   

• Like 5

Opah you have hit the two month mark -- and with several challenges thrown in there-- I salute your style, you are doing great.  Congrats and make sure you take time to celebrate you truly deserve it!!!!

Thank you Lin: the stress and worry from being unemploeed is almost a fleeting moment, The passing of Joe and Bill are becoming easier to not become a blubbering child.   Joe services were yesterday, did OK only leaked a little , they had a beautiful slide show of him from a baby up to just before with many Hunting pictures.  Bills services are going to be a BBQ at the house, Bill asked for a party not a sorrow fest, so I think I can get thru that.   So here I am with what is going to be a hugely different life ahead of me and I am getting excited about it, the neww Job is starting a Maintenance / Safety program from Scratch, new people,  new challenges,  a whole new adventure,  Out doors 90% of the time working with Silos and massive motors.   There will be a fare amount of fabrication and alterations and I will be #4 in the chain of command,  SWEET DEAL !

• Like 2

CONFIRMATION is ay hand, Tomorrow I will recieve the OFFER and start date,  Hopefully all is well with the Offer and a job is not longer an issue for me.   And to top it off, they have desided to close the DC the 29 instead of the 5th, so that means a week paid off.   could be a vacation of it could mean Ill be making 70 dollars an hour for One week of my life. that is sweet !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Opah said:

CONFIRMATION is ay hand, Tomorrow I will recieve the OFFER and start date,  Hopefully all is well with the Offer and a job is not longer an issue for me.   And to top it off, they have desided to close the DC the 29 instead of the 5th, so that means a week paid off.   could be a vacation of it could mean Ill be making 70 dollars an hour for One week of my life. that is sweet !

I'm sure that's a huge load off your mind. Good job weathering the uncertainty over your job situation without smoking :) 

Huge step forward when you KNOW you can handle a situation like that.