It's Boo,s 3 years Party Today !!!

Doreensfree

It's my privilege to get this  celebration under way ....
What a weird and wonderful relationship....
A Goat and a toad....
How time flies ...it's hard to believe it's 3 years ....
You have had, and still have some big changes in your life about to happen  ....kicking the butt was just the beginning....
But our cyber fun didn't change ....and never will....
I'm so  proud of you .....
Congratulations..... For  your fab 3 years ...
As only a scouser says ....well in !!!!....I'm chuffed for ya !!!!
Thank you for all your support to help those that follow...
You are always the Gentleman ....saying what you mean ..
But not saying it mean...you are so well respected here,and we are lucky to have you ...
Enjoy your day ...it's special ....
Love you sweetie ...
Xxxxx

51kaxcz9qGL._SY497_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Congrats @Boo on 3 awesome smoke free years!

Thanks for still riding the train and dishing out your advice and support. Its a real asset having you around to show the way and keep us in line. Doreen nailed it, you do always say what you mean without being mean... that takes class and skill. So sit back, raise a glass, i'm sure the bar keep could through some protein green thing together, and enjoy your day. Year 3 saw and new house and an engagement ..... we know year 4 will feature a wedding but what else is around the corner?.... keep lickin' windows and hold on and enjoy the smoke free ride.

goat-licking-gif-1.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats on your 3 years.  I have been so grateful to have you along my journey.  You are no nonsense, straight forward and funny.  

Though your life is evolving into much better things, I hope you stay around to keep coaching.  

tenor (15).gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations boo on three years quit! Doreen nailed it, we are lucky to have you still saying what you mean without being mean. This is going to be another HUGE exciting year for you and I'm glad you get to do it smoke free :)

giphy.gif 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Anniversaries are a good time to take a trip down memory lane.  Three years ago, I finally decided to jump on the Quit Train publicly after lurking around for a couple of weeks.  I was unsure of a lot of things.  Didn't really know if I could quit smoking.  Frankly, wasn't 100% certain that I wanted to quit for good.  Didn't really know if an online forum was for me.  I climbed aboard anyway and it was one of the best moves I've ever made.

The Quit Train and its members mean more to me than you'll ever know.  This place was a refuge of support and knowledge in those early days when I needed all the support and knowledge that I could get.  Now I enjoy watching the newcomers win their own personal battles and achieve freedom.  The fact that this place is a lot of fun and has given me the opportunity to meet some genuinely awesome people is a nice bonus as well.

A sincere thank you to each and every one of you who have made these last three years a great ride...Stay awesome Quit Train.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4