Server and web update

Rixcz

Gday

ive got my functions back this morning without having to do anything!

i will keep the laptop just in case.... but using the laptop has hilighted how much is missing since I started on the forum. Can’t see tickers or set one myself, can’t post pics anymore. Be nice if these functions returned

C

2 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

I would still delete the bookmark and then resave it with the new updated one Chris. Also you can switch to use desktop site on your mobile device so that you can see those things. I know on my kindle it automatically uses the mobile site so I switch it to desktop site every time just for that reason. 

6 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

Gday

i will keep the laptop just in case.... but using the laptop has hilighted how much is missing since I started on the forum. Can’t see tickers or set one myself, can’t post pics anymore. Be nice if these functions returned

C

You have to go into you settings on here and make sure view signatures is ON(green) ..

image.png.1bca3e16c82aea8a0f66db8d76031552.png

• Like 1

Works from the Laptop and not phone means his acct settings are fine, has to be the browser (settings) antivirus? Its the device or more here would have the problem. Just dload a 2nd or 3rd browser. If all work from laptop and not the phone, there you go . 

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I had the same problem on my phone. I logged out, deleted everything by doing the clear history thing. Then I closed the internet by swiping up. Then I went back into internet and deleted my QT bookmark. Then cleared history again and did the swipe thing to close internet thing. Then searched QT on Google and when I logged back in everything worked again. 

15 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G'day

I"m answering this on the borrowed lap top as again most of the functions have returned on the phone except being able to post a reply or start a thread. you get the rely box appear but no were to type the message

I have tried my wife's IPhone as she has a different provider. I've tried a neighbours network as well with both phones. I've also logged on with goggle and safari. no joy!

The tec I recon tried much the same as I have with the same result. Sorry I'm not trying to be difficult but this happens dayly now, and my only way around it seems to be using this laptop

Chris 

So sorry, but it looks as a problem in new version. They should fix issue in next version, this week I hope. Today I have same problem. You can try remove data as I post before.

3 hours ago, Cbdave said:

Gday

Still cant get on except by borrowing the neigbours laptop. I thinks she is getting shirty with me so if 

I'm missing I'm running out of Options

Chris

We need to get this guy fixed.  I would miss him dearly!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Cbdave said:

Gday

Still cant get on except by borrowing the neigbours laptop. I thinks she is getting shirty with me so if 

Chris

47 minutes ago, catlover said:

I can only post via my laptop too 😾 as I mainly use my Ipad.

Have you guys tried using desktop site on your phone or tablet? On my kindle I hate the desktop site so I switch it to desktop site and everything comes up no problem. It's on the right side of your address bar and if you click the dots you'll see something along the lines of use desktop site. Maybe that will work for you?

7 hours ago, jillar said:

Have you guys tried using desktop site on your phone or tablet? On my kindle I hate the desktop site so I switch it to desktop site and everything comes up no problem. It's on the right side of your address bar and if you click the dots you'll see something along the lines of use desktop site. Maybe that will work for you?

G’day Jillar

I hate the pared down version of any site and use the full view whenever it’s offered. Not to be with this site and trust me I’ve been all over it. No full view option to be found and I’ve checked today just in case.

C

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G’day Jillar

I hate the pared down version of any site and use the full view whenever it’s offered. Not to be with this site and trust me I’ve been all over it. No full view option to be found and I’ve checked today just in case.

C

It's not on the site @Cbdave it's on your phone itself. Jillars instructions are above. 

On 3/25/2019 at 4:16 PM, catlover said:

I can only post via my laptop too 😾 as I mainly use my Ipad.

On 3/25/2019 at 10:04 AM, Cbdave said:

Gday

Chris

I tried something. What about now?

12 hours ago, Lilly said:

It's not on the site @Cbdave it's on your phone itself. Jillars instructions are above. 

yep

Its called "RequestDesktopSite" and No it doesn't work on this site.

The only things that appear to function are computers and lap tops once you get to tablets and mobiel device ...forget it. 

…..I cant even reply to a post unless I borrow my friends lap top

2 minutes ago, Rixcz said:

I tried something. What about now?

G'day

Sorry but it doesn't work' ill try later

C