Server and web update

Rixcz

22 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Here I was thinking that they had word of our anniversary party plans for Boo's big day on the 9th....

I think they were just reinforcing the place for the big event.  Just in case Doreen has too much fun or Bakon and Sonic show up and start breaking stuff.

• Haha 5

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:51 AM, Rixcz said:

So sorry for too long downtime. During server and forum upgrades goes so many things wrong, but now should everything work again.

G'day

Sorry but the updates not been a working thing for me.

I cant pen a new post ie the morning pledge

I cant post a reply on a post such as this all I can do is post a" like"

This is on my phone

Ive had to borrow a laptop to be able to get on the board and post this

Can you please help

Thanks Chris

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

G'day

This is on my phone

Can you please help

Thanks Chris

I know its going to sound stupid mate but have you tried turning you phone off and back on... I was having the same problem and once I did that it was worked ok on the phone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G'day

This is on my phone

Can you please help

Thanks Chris

Pls try remove website data.

iOS:

To clear your Website data, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then search for quittrain, slide quittrain.com to left and remove.

Android:

Sorry, I dont have something with android, but you can try:

https://www.wikihow.tech/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-Android

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rixcz said:

Pls try remove website data.

iOS:

To clear your Website data, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then search for quittrain, slide quittrain.com to left and remove.

Android:

Sorry, I dont have something with android, but you can try:

https://www.wikihow.tech/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-Android

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Gday

well that has appeared to do the job, I’m back

thanks C

• Like 4

@Rixcz

There are a couple of things that no longer work for me. 

If I click mark site as read the box comes up but there is no writing so no ok box

If I try to attach an existing image I can tick it but the box doesn't show saying attach 1 image. 

20 hours ago, Rozuki said:

Wasn't aware an update was coming...couldn't like posts, couldn't add a post....

image.png.d761597d940920f95899833e66b555c0.png

Right. Wasn't it about this time last year when QSMB went down?

Beware the Ides of March!

2aguglv.jpg Et tu Brute?   

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, reciprocity said:

2aguglv.jpg Et tu Brute?   

Gday

Dont say that! 

I’ll put up with not being able to do much with my phone as I can only get on by getting ride of my cookies. Passcodes links all gone! I’m hoping it’s days not weeks.....

On 3/11/2019 at 12:18 PM, Lilly said:

@Rixcz

There are a couple of things that no longer work for me. 

If I click mark site as read the box comes up but there is no writing so no ok box

If I try to attach an existing image I can tick it but the box doesn't show saying attach 1 image. 

Just to let you know that both these things are working now - Thank You

Edited by Lilly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, reciprocity said:

2aguglv.jpg Et tu Brute?   

Sure was....just after my 1 year anniversary!!! So glad I found the QT...again!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whispers said:

Roz, feb 22 or 23rd last year i believe

Yes, Whispers, my anni was feb 10...I had so much fun on the Lido Deck! Wish I had saved all the congrats posts/pics I received that day! 😲

G'day

I'm back on with a borrowed lap top.

was getting the forum late in the day on the iPhone by clearing the catch and cookies etc but that didn't work yesterday

Cant get passed the except terms and conditions part

Talked to the local apple tec people its definitely related to the site update as they couldn't get around it

Not complaining as much as letting you know,,,,,

C

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G'day

I'm back on with a borrowed lap top.

was getting the forum late in the day on the iPhone by clearing the catch and cookies etc but that didn't work yesterday

Cant get passed the except terms and conditions part

Talked to the local apple tec people its definitely related to the site update as they couldn't get around it

Not complaining as much as letting you know,,,,,

C

Did tech have you try other web browsers?

https://www.techworld.com/picture-gallery/apps-wearables/best-browsers-for-iphone-3629407/

• Like 1

G'day

I"m answering this on the borrowed lap top as again most of the functions have returned on the phone except being able to post a reply or start a thread. you get the rely box appear but no were to type the message

I have tried my wife's IPhone as she has a different provider. I've tried a neighbours network as well with both phones. I've also logged on with goggle and safari. no joy!

The tec I recon tried much the same as I have with the same result. Sorry I'm not trying to be difficult but this happens dayly now, and my only way around it seems to be using this laptop

Chris 

13 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G'day

I"m answering this on the borrowed lap top as again most of the functions have returned on the phone except being able to post a reply or start a thread. you get the rely box appear but no were to type the message

I have tried my wife's IPhone as she has a different provider. I've tried a neighbours network as well with both phones. I've also logged on with goggle and safari. no joy!

The tec I recon tried much the same as I have with the same result. Sorry I'm not trying to be difficult but this happens dayly now, and my only way around it seems to be using this laptop

Chris 

I had the same problem on my phone. I logged out, deleted everything by doing the clear history thing. Then I closed the internet by swiping up. Then I went back into internet and deleted my QT bookmark. Then cleared history again and did the swipe thing to close internet thing. Then searched QT on Google and when I logged back in everything worked again. 

• Like 2