OK I need to Talk !

Opah

The anxiety is killing me, I came so close to walking out with Carl to have just one smoke, but sent him away   BARELY

My heart is pounding, I feel electric shcks all over, I need to  lose this anxousness 

• Like 1

1/2 an hour I can get a cold Ultra, and some pretzels, set in my truck. balst the radio. But right now I am captive,  I could leave early buy my checks have been getting smaller and smaller, still have to pay the Bills.

• Like 1

Protect your quit, Opah.

These are early days and you are just starting to heal.

Everyday, you switch up more of your brain receptors so that soon, your brain will be re-booted.

Please do not listen to the junkie voice because the junkie is all lies.

and DO reward yourself, especially during tough times.

You have a life to life and you don't smoke anymore.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Never make a permanent decision based on temporary feelings.

Oh my goodness Boo.  I love this.  Another one to add to my Fridge and apply to my life.  

Opah, I know you have so many worries on your plate.  Just take one day at a time.  Things do have a way of falling into place.   Don't let these worries ruin your wonderful quit.  

• Like 3

Don't even think about it Opah it will just make things worse.  Don't put anything in your mouth you can light on fire. Ride it it out...it will pass. Listen to this people and you will pull out of it with flying colors I promise!

• Like 2

Maybe Carl needs to quit also. When I quit, I had no one around who smoked so it wasn't hard. I imagine having a smoker around would create temptation.

Whispers posted a motivational video. Who the hell wants to end up like that?

• Like 1

Sorry I'm late O...been off  line all day ...phew....

I thought I might have to come visit  you with my iron frying pan ....

So proud you stayed strong ....can you imagine now ,how you would feel if you had of smoked ...so upset with your self ...stinky ...whoozy....and out of pocket some ...

Well done ...you kicked that nico monster, s butt !!!!

• Like 3

Hang in there Opah. It sucks but give it time it gets better. There is no sugar coating or magic wand or anything other than sheer free will and power. It's an out right SOB and will do everything in your brain to keep you coming back. Plain and simple that is what addiction is. Sometimes finding comfort is next to impossible, understandable. Just grab the handle bars a little tighter and hang on!!

• Like 2