Hello Again

Lilly

Linda I wake up in the morning and I say I'm not smoking today but if I want to smoke tomorrow then I definitely will. 

I think because I give myself the option it takes the pressure off a bit and obviously tomorrow never comes lol x

• Like 1

Oh hang on to that message, your kids being proud....if you do have an urge to smoke just remember how it felt when the kidlets told you they were proud of you.

Edited by notsmokinjo
Kidneys are not kidlets...bloody auto correct.
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Lilly said:

Linda I wake up in the morning and I say I'm not smoking today but if I want to smoke tomorrow then I definitely will. 

I think because I give myself the option it takes the pressure off a bit and obviously tomorrow never comes lol x

I completely understand this and it's exactly the way I needed to think in order to get through it -- by always giving myself an out so that every day it was my choice.

Love hearing about how proud your kids are of you!  Nothing can come close to that, but I'm pretty proud of you too.  You kept trying until you made it happen -- big stuff, and most importantly you should be very proud of you. 

• Like 4