Tammy is 8 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Tammy for being smoke free for 8 months.

Well done Tammy for being smoke free for 2/3rds of a year. What a wonderful quit you have built for yourself you should feel so proud. Its great to have you sharing your journey with us and always being there to cheer everyone on with their milestones. So rewards are always important, so make sure you do something special today to celebrate your wonderful achievement.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c6cf80f4f2e6c576725ad86

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is fabulous news Tammy :) 8 months smoke free now - wow!! You're 2/3 the way to that Lido Deck. Be sure you celebrate and reward yourself for all that hard work.

The pride you feel as you reflect on all you've done these past 8 months is well deserved ?

happy_8_months.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yaay, thank you guys, totally forgot about this, and just logged in to register my Nope for the day (even though technically the day is over :P) 

Can never thank you guys enough for being such amazing friends through thick and thin...I wish I could personally meet and party with each one of you...but do know that I always wish well and think fondly about all my amazing friends on here at the train.

Party tonight at home...a couple of small pegs of whisky should cut it, what do you guys reckon?

Edited by Tammy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hey Tam, congratulations on 8 months! Thanks for all your encouraging words and for being the example that you are. Whisky alone doesnt cut it though! We need Jane here, to encourage you to throw glitter all over the place and to tell the world its YOU who made it to eight months!!  Yaaay!

Here's some for you: 

4750f069b91c801b6217b8f0227ee215.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another glorious start to the day with all these beautiful messages.

Thanks everyone for the love and encouragement. I am humbled and thankful that you feel I have been able to contribute to this amazing forum in any way. Trust me, in doing the teeny tiny bit I could, I was actually helping myself because it put so many things in perspective for me. Celebrating milestones with everyone helps me realize the bravery and grit so many of you have, overcoming far tougher challenges that me, and still sticking to your quit. That gives me the strength to go on. Reading and responding (wherever I can) to SOS messages makes me realize I'm not the only one who feels helpless sometimes when a trigger becomes too intense to ignore. That gives me hope that all is not lost. The playful banter ensures I get a good laugh and helps me get through some mini craves that may occur from time to time.

All in all, a huge part of what I am in my quit journey has been shaped by this forum. 

I am proud to be a part of this superhero team (yes that's what all of you are), that keeps on doing it's duty, no matter what.

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1