Saturday Poll: Eggs.....

notsmokinjo

Bacon & Eggs.... but what are the best eggs for this breakfast feast?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Bacon and Eggs is the meal of the day.... but how are those eggs going to be served.....

• Over easy
    • Sunny Side Up
    • Poached
    • Scrambled

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/19 at 10:13 PM

Well roast spuds win the day in the war of the taytahs.... but.... what sort of eggs are going to be the fave of the peeps??? Yes I know the options in the poll are only the tip of the iceberg, I know there are omelets, and fritattas, and even sunnyside up.... so don't you be hating... besides there are a lot of polls to come, how do you know I'm not saving things for a future day... so in honour of our resident breakfast food lets make this..... poll all about the best eggs to have with bacon...... it will be another 4 way poll.... so such it up and make sure you vote or some other egg variety will come out as best.

And all you soldier lovers, don't worry, your egg poll is coming.

• Like 3

I think Reci needs a gold star for suggesting this poll..... and there will certainly be more eggs in our future... there are desert, there are drinks, there are a plethora of options.

Have you ever had satay eggs.... thing hardboiled egg, peeled and then deep fried smothered in satay sauce.... way better than I just made it sound..

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2

Oh I'm a poached egg girl... as long as the yokes are runny.... some nice fat sour dough toast... real butter... mmmmm yummy...... some saute mushies, steamed spinach, fried tomatoes...and now I am sitting at my grandma's kitchen table with my legs too little for my feet to hit the floor having breaky while its still dark outside with my uncles before they head to work.... cracked pepper... salt.... oh so nice and yummy.....

1 minute ago, bakon said:

Naked and drunk

do they need to be drunk... that's kind of a sad confession to make ;)

• Haha 3

You asked my favorite and inhibition fall as fast as panties with alcohol. Different levels of drunk...passed out is best for winning an argument with a woman, tipsy is best for dancing and somewhere in between is plain old drunk which is best for the wild stuff.

• Haha 4

G’day

Poached doesn’t have to be hard and forget the vinegar and swirling the water.

Get a pot of water on the boil.

Get a shallow ramican or cup and drap a big sqaure of cling film over it push down in the middle and crack an egg in the hollow. Pull up the sides of cling film and twist sealing in the egg and making a tail. Using the tail drop it in the boiling water.

Remove 4 mins later open carefully as its hot and turn it out onto a slotted spoon to make it easy to move.

Easy and you’ll wonder why you’d ever do it any other way.

C

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Boo said:

Since hard boiled was not an option, I voted for scrambled.

Not to brag but...I make a really good omelette.  I just recently started making frittatas as well.

I've had one of those blokes who ...Won't cook ...Carnt cook...never made anything in 48 years ...I would be chuffed if he had cooked ..lol...

Good for you .!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

I've had one of those blokes who ...Won't cook ...Carnt cook...never made anything in 48 years ...I would be chuffed if he had cooked ..lol...

Good for you .!!!

Its so much worse when they think they can cook and can't... and use every pan, bowl, utensil and dish in the house to produce pure shite.... and you have to eat it and pretend to like it... urgh.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Good for you .!!!

If you're a fella who remains a bachelor into his forties...learning to do some basic domestic stuff is not optional.

18 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I'm saving hard-boiled eggs for a different Saturday...besides hard boiled eggs aren't for breakfast, it's soft boiled, in an egg cup with soldiers. ?

I had a bowl of oatmeal and two hard boiled eggs for breakfast this morning.

Maybe it's something to do with the time difference between here and Australia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Its so much worse when they think they can cook and can't... and use every pan, bowl, utensil and dish in the house to produce pure shite.... and you have to eat it and pretend to like it... urgh.

Yeah, I baked a cake for the wife just the other day!

.Bizarre-kinder-cake.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, bakon said:

Then your just plain ugly and cousin would only kiss you on holidays....

I could feed my dog the letters from a Scrabble board and he would shit out better content than Bakon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4