I'm so gland I'm an Aussie because......

notsmokinjo

WIZZ FIZZ CREME EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooley Dooley world you are missing out my Northern Friends... this year Easter has bought with it a brand new experience in oral pleasure..... so growing up in Aussie one of the best treats around was a bag of Wizz Fizz... which is a little paper envelope full of white powdery sherbert and a little plastic shovel to scoop it out and eat it... seriously where else but Aus would parent give their kids little bags of white powder that was sure to make them hyperactive and slightly manic.... then they branched out into to lollypops.... yum, sooo yum.... but their newest contribution to the hyperactivity of Aussie kids is the Wizz Fizz Creme Egg.... so I got one, mainly cos it is in shiney orange foil and well it said Wizz Fizz, and omg it was frickin ah-may-zing.... blow you mind good.... white chocolatey cream, with bits of pop rocks (popping candy) and sherbert.... coated in the creamiest chocolate... OMG it was so frickin' awesome.... I think I'm gunna roll me kid for her one.

@Cbdave and @Fab do yaselves a favour and get one of these delicious little beasts in ya mouth.... your taste buds will thank you..... and did you know... Wizz Fizz was invented in Melbourne.... where all the best Aussie shit comes from ?

for you poor deprived non-Aussies... this is Wizz Fizz.... the rubber gloves don't make it look dodgy at all...

2ef435a43f87c3c7f6b199b53e96d83b?width=1024

and so me mates know what to look for down the shops.... this is a Wizz Fizz Creme Egg

wizz-fizz-2-e1548051726776.jpg?w=1400

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, notsmokinjo said:

WIZZ FIZZ CREME EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooley Dooley world you are missing out my Northern Friends... this year Easter has bought with it a brand new experience in oral pleasure..... so growing up in Aussie one of the best treats around was a bag of Wizz Fizz... which is a little paper envelope full of white powdery sherbert and a little plastic shovel to scoop it out and eat it... seriously where else but Aus would parent give their kids little bags of white powder that was sure to make them hyperactive and slightly manic.... then they branched out into to lollypops.... yum, sooo yum.... but their newest contribution to the hyperactivity of Aussie kids is the Wizz Fizz Creme Egg.... so I got one, mainly cos it is in shiney orange foil and well it said Wizz Fizz, and omg it was frickin ah-may-zing.... blow you mind good.... white chocolatey cream, with bits of pop rocks (popping candy) and sherbert.... coated in the creamiest chocolate... OMG it was so frickin' awesome.... I think I'm gunna roll me kid for her one.

@Cbdave and @Fab do yaselves a favour and get one of these delicious little beasts in ya mouth.... your taste buds will thank you..... and did you know... Wizz Fizz was invented in Melbourne.... where all the best Aussie shit comes from ?

for you poor deprived non-Aussies... this is Wizz Fizz.... the rubber gloves don't make it look dodgy at all...

2ef435a43f87c3c7f6b199b53e96d83b?width=1024

and so me mates know what to look for down the shops.... this is a Wizz Fizz Creme Egg

wizz-fizz-2-e1548051726776.jpg?w=1400

• Haha 1

Awwwww

Bloody Tempted but I can’t!

Shit! poo! Bugger! Bugger! Bitch! Bum!

Its low colesterol for me. Low sugar! Low fat.... low flavour 

In a way it’s worse than nicotine withdrawal!

A friend makes the best the best Vietnamese ice coffee.

perculated coffee, sweetened condenced milk ice cubes in a blender. Blitze. 

OMG..it’s so good!

course it’s bloody good he’s Vietnamese! 

And I refused one!

I’m getting sick of those bloody smoothies with the green shit that gets stuck in your teeth.....

I’m breaking out!

I’m going to do some sugar soon otherwise someone is going to get Hurt ...Bad!

Sad Chris!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not in the same category as you're talking about, but Australia's no slouch when it comes to animals.  For instance, the Australian Cattle Dog:  my best friend ever!!!   For those of us who can't be Aussies, at least we can enjoy your epic canines  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1