Rozuki is 2 years Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Rozuki on 2 years smoke free!!!

Well done Roz, what a wonderful quit you have going on. Your second year has certainly been eventful, getting your ticker serviced, retiring, relaxing by the pool. We are so lucky to have you still here sharing your journey, creatively NOPEing every day (your NOPEs were one of the things to inspire me as a real newbie) and supporting those coming behind you. So sit back, relaxing in your special 2nd year recliner, and enjoy as we raise a toast.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c5f83a1697561366f8ee1db

Oh and don't forget to do something super special to celebrate your 2 years... and tell us just what you have planned, we would love to know.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c5f89df366232756bacf305

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, guys and gals of QT! Woo Hoo...2 whole years quit!! I am so lucky that I quit my 40+ year addiction when I did!  @notsmokinjo, you certainly got the highlights of my 2nd year on the QTrain in a nutshell (and I thought my 1st year was crazy? Silly me!)

"One day at a time" was my mantra at the start of my quit journey, still is! Oh, I so remember what the first days, weeks, months were like...would the anxiety never end? Through the information here, I was able to educate myself about my addiction and it gave me the tools to be successful...this would be my 3rd try and it was literally, do or die!! My reward has been watching my savings grow, looking better and feeling better both physically and mentally! PS. It really does get easier as the days add up!!! If you don't have a ticker in your signature....get one!!!

I joined Planet Fitness last month, so my cardio rehab continues! I look forward to Spring ...because it means I can get back into my gardens and get things spruced up for when I relax by my pool! ?

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...