Wednesday 6th Febuary 2019

Cbdave

Morning NOPErs...to day is Ash Wednesday... The day of atonement and the beginning of Lent. So here is a suggestion for all the Christians out there, it's Lent boys and girls, why not give up the smokes for Lent?....it's 40 days which will see you through your first month anniversary.. and you will have all of us here to support you on your way...use you faith to help you give yourself the greatest gift you ever will. So for those of you not in the know today is supposed to be fast day, now speaking from the Catholic perspective, that means a fish day... So considering most of you lot are in the middle of winter maybe a nice Mornay will be the ticket. Have you ever wondered where the ashes come from they are made by burning the palm fronds  that were blessed and used in the previous years Palm Sunday service. 

nope-not-today-csi-prints.jpg

NOPE.... Never, ever, forever

• Like 12

16 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Morning NOPErs...to day is Ash Wednesday... The day of atonement and the beginning of Lent. So here is a suggestion for all the Christians out there, it's Lent boys and girls, why not give up the smokes for Lent?....it's 40 days which will see you through your first month anniversary.. and you will have all of us here to support you on your way...use you faith to help you give yourself the greatest gift you ever will. So for those of you not in the know today is supposed to be fast day, now speaking from the Catholic perspective, that means a fish day... So considering most of you lot are in the middle of winter maybe a nice Mornay will be the ticket. Have you ever wondered where the ashes come from they are made by burning the palm fronds  that were blessed and used in the previous years Palm Sunday service. 

nope-not-today-csi-prints.jpg

NOPE.... Never, ever, forever

Darling, I thought something was goofy yesterday

but, thought 'oh those down under people....well...who knows what time they are on'

Your pancake day, Mardi Gras and Ash Wed is not until NEXT month.

I don't have my costume ready yet !

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

Darling, I thought something was goofy yesterday

but, thought 'oh those down under people....well...who knows what time they are on'

Your pancake day, Mardi Gras and Ash Wed is not until NEXT month.

I don't have my costume ready yet !

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Yes the demon spawn confessed to me tonight... was going to NOPE about it tomorrow.... little treasure didn't like the meal options offered on Tuesday so told me it was Pancake Tuesday and I just ran with it.... way too many balls in the air at the moment to even look at a calendar and check and have missed mass for the last few weeks..... I was going to claim that Australia really is in the future.... a whole month!!.... sorry for anyone I stressed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4