Catlover is 1 YEAR Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @catlover for being smoke free for one whole year!

Well done on making the first of many yearly anniversaries. Thankyou so much for sharing your journey with us, for your often hysterical nopes, the support you offer to others and your dedication to keeping the games alive. Despite the gift of freedom and knowing your grandbaby will never have a stinky Nanna you still need a reward to celebrate. So make sure you do something special just for you...and viva la popcorn!

Catlover was a year Smoke free ....

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hey my friend, what a result.I'm so very proud of you today. You are so kind to others and have been instrumental in helping me along in my journey, that this day, today, is a time to celebrate you. 

Congratulations Catlover, you are one of the very best. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations  to our fabulous Cat Lady....

Take your well earned chair and a drink from the bar,and enjoy the Party .....

Thank you for all your support here to Newbies and friendship to us not so Newbies...

I have found a fitting outfit for the occasion....

Have a great day ...

hswyb4o.jpg

tenor (3).gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=11806306THANK YOU ...... Wowwwww well the day is here!!!! I've arrived... at the Lido deck haha.... Feeling really happy and content right now, and want to say how great it is to belong to this wonderful community. Coming here and pledging, playing games, chatting etc really helped me through the difficult times, and I intend to stick around and help others ( and myself) on this continuing journey.

Thank you Jo, for remembering us all on our special days, and anniversaries, it makes us feel so special and cared about . Thanks to Shane for many a time keeping me amused on the games late at night, and for the messages of support, so glad we are now reclining on the deck haha!!

I remember this time last year so clearly, my first day quit, lying in bed, wondering if whether I should have waited till tomorrow to quit!! yes it was tough at times, but I'm so glad I stuck at it, got those first 3 or 4 months out of the way, then it got a lot easier, and time just flew.

Today my health and wealth is so much better. Not sure what to treat myself to, I will think of something!!!!!

Feeling blessed ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on one year quit you old pharte! I've loved sharing your journey and watching you grow with each month. Thank you for all the support and camaraderie you give. And I'm very happy for you that your very first grandchild will never know a smoking granny :) Treat yourself extra special today because you've earned it :)

NaughtyAccomplishedAmurratsnake-max-1mb.

cat+congratulations.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the lido deck Catlover.  Congratulations.

I got here late.  Most of the good cat memes were already taken, but I liked this one...

Edited by Boo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry I'm late to your 1st Year smoke free anniversary CL.  I hope you enjoyed your special day and did something wonderful to celebrate - your deserve to be pampered! 1 year smoke free is a huge accomplishment and something to be very proud of. So very happy for you and glad to have shared your journey ? Welcome to the Lido Deck!

bU54W3H.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...