Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Did some boxing work this morning: 6 rounds on the heavy bag, 2 rounds on the speed bag, and 2 rounds on the double-end bag.  Did some core work: Hanging Leg Raises, Good Mornings, and Landmine Twists.  Finished up with 15 minutes of mobility work.

I'm feeling good today and the weather is perfect.  I'm going to do an out-and-back trail run this evening (approximately 6 miles).

• Like 1

Got in a run on The Bluff Trail up on Lookout Mountain yesterday, exactly 5 miles (2.5 out and 2.5 back).

This morning decided to give the legs a rest and did some upper body strength work: Overhead Press, Bent-Over Row, and Bench Press (all 5x5).  Did some core work: Roll-Outs, Russian Twists, and Supermans.  Finished up with 15 minutes of mobility work.

Have a good weekend and keep moving.

• Like 2

Les mills, zumba early in the week. Then an avalanche of pub shifts all 5/6 hours long weds onwards including today so I will take it easy around that. Waitressing is a workout on it's own lol. Class booked for Sunday morning but I really need to think about doing some running if my sister and I decide to go ahead with a 5k fun run thing. hmmm.

• Like 4

I did another trail work day this morning.  Roughly six-miles of hiking and bushwhacking combined with some hard physical labor.  After that, went to a climbing gym and had some fun on the walls for about an hour.

These days that I don't do a technical workout are wearing me out.

• Like 2

Great job @Frezflops.. ? I always have a lazy Sunday..  Well I say lazy, it's spent cleaning up everybody mess.. haha..

I am still sooking sweeties all day ( think it's my new habit/addiction) and that sure as hell ain't helping my pot belly!! So I've decided as of tomorrow to cut them right down not sure I can cut them out all together just yet.. ?

• Like 2

Hi everybody. I did the usual 3-hour routine on Friday:

1/2 hour Zumba; 45 minutes kickboxing; 45 minutes spinning; 1 hour barre.

Of all of it, the spinning is the hardest for me simply because although the instructor is great in other ways, her choice of music  is not what I prefer. Therefore, I find it really tedious.  I may fill that 45 minutes with something different next week. 

Lisa, you’re almost back to your fighting weight!  That’s what making up your mind and just doing it is all about.  

• Like 4

Got back to the basics again this morning...Strength work: Squat, Pull-Ups, Bench Press, and Overhead Press.  Core work: Hanging Leg Raise, Russian Twists, and Good Mornings.  Finished up with 25 minutes on the rower.

I've been winging it the last couple of weeks, but I'm in the process of putting together a solid program.

• Like 2

Me too a nice walk today, 70 minutes dance aerobics yesterday and my usual 3-hour routine on Friday (except I swapped out the spinnng with treadmill).  

On 3/31/2018 at 4:14 AM, Weegie said:

Thats me heading back to gym. Dont know how ill get on with this neck but read its best to keep moving so ill go and see how i get on. Think step will be ok as upright most if the time. But may need to improvise in cx. Here goes 

That’s the stuff, Weegie. Just get started, don’t overdo but keep moving as much as you can. 

• Like 2