Daily exercise log for everyone :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I was in a nasty car accident in January, so haven't done anything for almost a month. I have a second concussion on top of post concussion syndrome and a whiplash related injury. My bruises are gone and my tongue that I bit through is healed. The rest of me feels stiff i think from not doing anything. I started physical therapy today and made myself go to the gym right after and put in 15 minutes on the elliptical. Day one done and dusted...time to get my hair done :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bringing this back...walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes and on an incline. ????‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️trying to run every other day with a break in between. ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️ also did some squats and lunges today. What Is everyone else doing for exercise?

Lisa

• Like 1

Hey Lisa.  Got in 6 out of 7 days this past week, being off and able to get to the gym every day except Christmas:

Sunday: 45 minutes kickboxing

Monday (off)

Tuesday: 60 minutes kickboxing

Wednesday: dance aerobics

Thursday: 60 minutes kickboxing

Friday: 30 minutes Zumba; 45 minutes kickboxing

Saturday: 45 minutes Zumba

not a great variety but I love my kickboxing and get it whenever I can- usually just once a week when I'm working. 

• Like 3

I ran a mile today on the treadmill...than I walked on an incline for the rest of the workout, did some squats and lunges and I bought a exercise ball so I did some crunches on that which eases the pressure on the back. 1 mile run for two more days than up to 1.25 for three days.. I got this! ????‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

What's everyone else Doing?

Lisa

• Like 2

The holidays are over and some semblance of a normal routine starts again on Monday morning.  Time to start a new workout phase.  For the next eight-weeks I'm going to focus on strength training on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and do boxing workouts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  I've tweaked this routine several times over the last couple of days and finally got it where I want it.

Monday: Power Clean (5x3) / Bench Press (4x6) / Kettlebell Side Lunge (3x12) / Dips (3x12) / Farmer's Walk (3x30 seconds)

Wednesday: Push Press (5x3) / Deadlift (4x6) / Romanian Deadlift (3x10) / Pull-Ups (3x10-15) / Hanging Leg Raise (3x15)

Friday: Front Squat (5x3) / Bent Over Row (4x6) / Alternating Dumbbell Bench Press (3x10) / Kettlebell Shoulder Press (3x10) / Kettlebell Swings (3x30 seconds)

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 6 Rounds on the Heavy Bag / 2 Rounds on the Speed Bag / 2 Rounds on the Double-End Bag / 2 Rounds of Slip Line Work / Landmines (3x30 seconds) / Medicine Ball Throws (3x1 minute)

• Like 3

On 06/01/2018 at 11:59 PM, Boo said:

The holidays are over and some semblance of a normal routine starts again on Monday morning.  Time to start a new workout phase.  For the next eight-weeks I'm going to focus on strength training on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and do boxing workouts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  I've tweaked this routine several times over the last couple of days and finally got it where I want it.

Monday: Power Clean (5x3) / Bench Press (4x6) / Kettlebell Side Lunge (3x12) / Dips (3x12) / Farmer's Walk (3x30 seconds)

Wednesday: Push Press (5x3) / Deadlift (4x6) / Romanian Deadlift (3x10) / Pull-Ups (3x10-15) / Hanging Leg Raise (3x15)

Friday: Front Squat (5x3) / Bent Over Row (4x6) / Alternating Dumbbell Bench Press (3x10) / Kettlebell Shoulder Press (3x10) / Kettlebell Swings (3x30 seconds)

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 6 Rounds on the Heavy Bag / 2 Rounds on the Speed Bag / 2 Rounds on the Double-End Bag / 2 Rounds of Slip Line Work / Landmines (3x30 seconds) / Medicine Ball Throws (3x1 minute)

How does a Farmer walk...does it entail a pair of corduroy pants ,and a dirty waistcoat, chewing on a piece of straw...?????????

Ooooo rrrrrrrr.me duck !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1