Daily exercise log for everyone :)

I miss this thread!  It's where Pippa is!   Hi Pippa!!

I am still keeping up with my daily exercise class....except for a few missed classes here and there.  In addition I have been running.  Not very far...but consistently running at least 4 times a week, sometimes more

I have a few races coming up this fall...a few 5k's and a 5 miler. 

Most excited about racing in November with my good friend who lost his son recently and has been very very depressed and having a hard time with acceptance.  I invited him to run the race with me and he accepted!  It's in Philadelphia , called the Rocky run because it ends up at the stairs to Philadelphia museum where Rocky notoriously ran up and down the steps.  We are supposed to dress up in Rocky outfits but I don't think we'll be going that far.  haha.....I'm excited.  Plus 2 turkey trots I do back to back....1 on thanksgiving.  Lots to do....lots to do

• Like 1

I miss this thread!  It's where Pippa is!   Hi Pippa!!

I am still keeping up with my daily exercise class....except for a few missed classes here and there.  In addition I have been running.  Not very far...but consistently running at least 4 times a week, sometimes more

I have a few races coming up this fall...a few 5k's and a 5 miler. 

Most excited about racing in November with my good friend who lost his son recently and has been very very depressed and having a hard time with acceptance.  I invited him to run the race with me and he accepted!  It's in Philadelphia , called the Rocky run because it ends up at the stairs to Philadelphia museum where Rocky notoriously ran up and down the steps.  We are supposed to dress up in Rocky outfits but I don't think we'll be going that far.  haha.....I'm excited.  Plus 2 turkey trots I do back to back....1 on thanksgiving.  Lots to do....lots to do

Running up stairs is torture. I thought I'd be a wise guy and pull a Rocky, (I'm in shape, right? No.) First time in a long time I was doubled over. Can't breathe!

On the plus side, I can do it now, not easy but it doesn't knock me out. You need to dress up like Rocky!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What the ??! I go away for a few days ( well ok maybe weeks / months) and you kids stop posting !??

Para me ... It has been lots of gym and running in the prep for my holidays ( vacations for most of you ) hence the lack of posting but what have the rest of you been doing ??

• Like 1