Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Have been sick so haven't really done much but back to basketball tonight - will be interesting to see how I feel tomorrow but we beat the top team - so at least all good there :-)

• Like 1

rode my bike with my husband for 48 miles today, took 4 hours, we stop every 6 miles for a rest and a drink of water and halfway for lunch. I am pooped out

Wow! ...

Today I went to the gym for cardio, stationary bike and elliptical. It is too hot here for exercising outside

Seeing that I am old and creaky and my knees hurt, today I did nothing ;)

Gotta say - that is the best part of old and creaky ... The excuse to take the day off !!

Got to the gym and did some cardio and then got talked into doing a plank challenge ! It was the last day - so I knew what I needed to do to win - so thought I would give it a go ! Did over 3 mins and was briefly in the lead until a young girl asked what we were doing and Decided to take part ! Suffice to say young girl was a ballet dancer and knocked out over 5 mins before she got bored and stopped - so end result was ballet chick first, daylight second and me a distant third !! Oh well - I briefly had the trophy in my hand LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...