Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Hot hot hot!!! Rode my bike for about 10 miles.  I am going to join a new gym to the JCC this week

Cold, cold, cold ( well cold for here anyway !) - elliptical intervals then super heavy weights with my trainer !

Beacon - this may be a dumb question - what is JCC gym ??

• Like 1

After chasing 20 something's around a basketball court last night ... Decided that a run was a good idea today !! Exercise done - although I can barely move now ..... Definately need some positive self talk .... Pippa you can do this and know it will get better !! :-) ( I think I read something like that some where :-) !! )

• Like 1

finished up my week strong....I did purposely skip leg day yesterday....to be honest they were sore and my knee was bothering me and I have a race this weekend and didn't want to be in pain for that so I skipped.  I rarely skip so it's ok  :)

Today was cardio kickboxing day...TGIF!

• Like 1

Yoga is hard!

Isn't it, sounds "easy peasy Right?! lol.  There are some wicked ones on you tube, you can practice at home. Even just doing a 20 minute session 3 times a week I noticed my stomach get way firmer (than it had been, not flat haha) so it really does build your core strength up but takes a couple fo months to show results so don't lose heart. It does get easier though, we heard that before right :)  I have been doing crazy classes for a while and started losing weight slowly but my stomach got flabbier again, so you just inspired me to sign up to a class on Friday too!

Tues 30 mins Core workout (cxworx) and then 1 hour of zumba.

Today (weds) An hours class I've not done before, says it includes step, aerobics and conditioning...so we shall see

Tomoz rest day as I'm going on a school trip so some walking I guess. 

• Like 1

Learned, ha - using learned liberally here, a dance routine. More like flopped my body around and in the general direction of the dancers.  Do think I got a few steps into memory though. Practiced for half an hour.

Took a.m. walk with cats and marvelous man of mine.  > 1 mile.

• Like 2