Daily exercise log for everyone :)

To hung over today plus started night shift. lazy day. Lucky to make it from bed to couch. Sore enough from this weeks gym. Four weeks till vacation. Stepped up everything for next three weeks then a light one

To hung over today plus started night shift. lazy day. Lucky to make it from bed to couch. Sore enough from this weeks gym. Four weeks till vacation. Stepped up everything for next three weeks then a light one

oh Bakon that's funny, I had a bit too much to drink last night as well, but I promised myself I would go to the gym, it was really difficult, I was drenched with sweat what a mess I was in  ... felt heaps better after though  :)

• Like 1

I was as the gym for an hour. I managed a 4.5k run, I'm increasing it a little bit every time I run, I so badly want to get back up to 10k's which is where I was at last year. The rest of the time I was on the rowing machine.

• Like 1

Lifted weights in my home gym/office/cat room and then walked fast outside. Pushed THREE shopping carts from my townhouse community back to the drugstore on the corner. II think an elderly man in my neighborhood brings them in with his shopping . :(

• Like 1

I was as the gym for an hour. I managed a 4.5k run, I'm increasing it a little bit every time I run, I so badly want to get back up to 10k's which is where I was at last year. The rest of the time I was on the rowing machine.

Nice. I'm starting a 10k app tomorrow or Monday. Will add some variety to my jogging

Hi leahcaR, what's the 10k app ???

It's just called 10k runner I believe. I got it on my iPhone. It was a couple dollars I think but a couple different friends of mine have gone through the entire thing and say it's worth it. It's 14 weeks I believe and starts with the 5k one. It's like a couch to 10 k and has awesome reviews

It's just called 10k runner I believe. I got it on my iPhone. It was a couple dollars I think but a couple different friends of mine have gone through the entire thing and say it's worth it. It's 14 weeks I believe and starts with the 5k one. It's like a couch to 10 k and has awesome reviews

I think I will take a look at that .... thankyou  :)

• Like 1

I was going to try and run outside today as it is sunny and 39 degrees, but chickened out.  I guess I am afraid that I will not make it that far if I run outside.  So I ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill and walked a half mile.

I was going to try and run outside today as it is sunny and 39 degrees, but chickened out.  I guess I am afraid that I will not make it that far if I run outside.  So I ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill and walked a half mile.

I honestly find that I like running outside more than the treadmill......the changing scenary etc.....fits my add type personality.....it is easier on me I think than the treadmill oddly enough

I decided to get on the recumbent bike rode for 12 then did 10 burpees, did 10 more minutes, then did 15 girly pushups, did 5 more minutes did 15 squats and 15 wide squats,did 5 minutes then did 15 lunge pulses each side, then did 5 minutes and then did some bicep curls and such. feeling much better now, I was feeling really sad and I wasnt going to work out at all but it is amazing how much I feel now that I am done :)

• Like 1