Daily exercise log for everyone :)

I went to the gym this afternoon for an hour. Did some cardio and upper body weights. Didn't break any records but I still felt good afterwards  :P

Scary places Gyms.....

Well done you. Cup of Tea, Cake and Soap Operas for you I think...Good to reward! (And you can't make hubby watch that nonsense!)

• Like 1

Jogged 4.26 miles. Ran by the lake again and there were sleeping swans with their head tucked into their wings. :)

This sounds beautiful...

Isn't Miami supposed to be lots of Drug barons shooting at each other?

Completely shredding my preconceptions!

Just ran 6.3 miles outside :) I love being able to run outside it is soooo refreshing(never thought I would ever say that LOL) I feel all the stress and anxieties lifted from me when I run. I focus on my tunes, the changing scenery and the peace I get from a run even a "bad" run is a good run :) 

Decided since I messed my back up a couple weeks ago and it is just now better and since I haven't been able to run regularly this winter as I was last summer/fall I need to start with less and build up. So even though I want to go do what I was doing last year and it is mighty hard not to I decided to do a 0-10k app on my phone. Did the first one today and it was hard to follow since I thought it was way too easy but I'm going to be patient with it and I'm sure it'll pick up soon.

Better than getting an injury of some sort.

So 2 miles for me today

• Like 2

Did a half hour small group workout that was crazy hard but rewarding and the half hour of kickboxing. - I now think that if I hear the word push-up anytime soon I may curl up into a foetal position - so definately spin and not strength tomorrow 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

• Like 2

I've been consistent these past two weeks with kickboxing and or 3 to 4 miles walk/jog.  I've been throwing in some bad and arm stuff too.  I'm not looking a ton of weight but I can feel muscles building and my body changing which is great!

I finally tried running outside today for the first time, instead of the treadmill.  I think it is much harder.  The weather was nice, however it was windy.  Of course the wind was blowing in the opposite direction that I was going.  My eyes were so teary. The second half of the run (jog) was so much easier, maybe because I was warmed up.  I did about 2 miles - I took two walk breaks (two minutes each).

• Like 1

Since my quit started last year have said that if i make it to the the first of this year that i would start to work out. 

Well since about Jan.15th, have been doing 5 day workouts except for a slight back injury in Feb. i have not slacked off.

Monday / Wednesday / Fridays .............. Heavy Weights, lifting and stretching

Tuesdays / Thursdays ............................Exercises, stretching and jogging

Saturday / Sunday .................................Rest, eat, and be lazy lol

Feeling very good now and has become habit to me, 

using all weights, now need to go get more, 

reps have increased too. 

So, I was really excited that another spin class was added.  Got there today, set up my bike, did 2 sets of chest presses.  I start to warm up on my bike and start to notice everybody has a set of 5 lb weights next to the bike.  It's a part spin, half dumbbell class.  Oh no thank you, I felt a little silly but got out of there as fast as I could lol.  Went and did a 25 minute circuit.