Daily exercise log for everyone :)

1 hour ago, Abby said:

@Doreensfree, @Boo and others  ? What's ya up to today ? 

I was pressed for time this morning, but did get in a bit of strength work: Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, and Overhead Presses.  Finished up by pushing the prowler sled a few laps.

You do what you can with the time you have.

• Like 2

Good morning! Started the day with a Cinco de Mayo 5K

Rode the mountain bike 10 miles to the event, ran my race and rode home all done before 8:30 am

Its gonna be a good day

No need for the AK

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AceWhite said:

Good morning! Started the day with a Cinco de Mayo 5K

Rode the mountain bike 10 miles to the event, ran my race and rode home all done before 8:30 am

Its gonna be a good day

No need for the AK

AWESOME!!! 😎

1 minute ago, Dianne said:

I walked 4 houses down (and back lol) X3 Saturday and today. I had to force myself to start doing this. I am glad I did. It has helped my mind set and anxiety greatly. 

More than I do! LOL I need to change that. I have always been athletic. Up until menopause started kicking in a couple of years ago. 😞

• Like 1

Good morning!

been hitting the trails on the mountain bike a few times a week to build leg strength- very refreshing to see deer on a ride instead of cars and stoplights like the road bike

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AceWhite said:

Good morning!

been hitting the trails on the mountain bike a few times a week to build leg strength- very refreshing to see deer on a ride instead of cars and stoplights like the road bike

Trails are great.

Back when I was running, I absolutely hated running on roads and treadmills.

However, I could spend all day out in the woods running on a nice mountain trail.  Even when the legs hurt and the lungs burned, the fresh air and solitude were welcomed.

Masochism is more fun in the mountains.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes weight training done this morning. I'm going to need to have consistent hard exercise to keep my endorphins, dopamine and serotonin elevated, as those extra "dopamine bursts" from smoking  will no longer be occuring.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy day 💪🏋‍♀🏃

Edited by PeachFuzz
  • Like 3

Well this morning is slow moving . Blah ! Blah ! Every excuse in the world not to go for a walk but none that are real convincing even to myself lol so I'll get my rear in gear in 25 minutes and head out for my walk . If I would have had one slice of toast instead of two I wouldn't have  to walk so far lol . Must think of that before eating more than is necessary for good physical and mental health lol . 

The positive is that it is  a gorgeous day out . The leaves may actually fully bloom with the rain coming tomorrow . Yay ! 

• Like 4

2 40 min walks lol one in each direction .. took weights with me this time , little harder work out lol . I didn't realize how much harder , so it goes without saying less weight is easier to carry around .

I want to lose five lbs so will carry five pound weights on alternate walks for a week ( weather permitting ) .. let's see where it gets me ha . Happy gal with a one pound loss or happy with less flabby muscles lol . Not picky , but do want results ..

Going to keep following all your guys lead . You all rock !  

• Like 4

@Gus did you post a pic , because I don't see it but do see a bunch of numbers . Is it from my end ? 

Good job on your walks as well ... every step further is one further than before right . Great job . Osaat .