Daily exercise log for everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, BKP said:

Yup.  22 miles off the coast of Southern California. 🏝️

I lived in the Valley for 11 months a long time ago and always wanted to go there but never did. Used to pile my surfboard into my TR3 and head down Topanga Canyon to surf at Malibu. Those were the days 🏄‍♂️

• Like 2

Happy to see this group . Documenting and committing to excersise keeps me accountable . I was doing well until just recently . I noticed I am a bit down motivationally so this group being here will definitely help with my commitment .

Yesterday I walked , let's see I don't have a fit bit or a step counter but in terms of city blocks  I walked 21 blocks to a beautiful little site overlooking the pond-grabbed a ten minute break and bottle of water then walked 21 blocks back home . That made up for no excersise beyond my usual  the day before lol . Temp 18 degrees Celsius . Today it's 7 degrees Celsius rain snow mix  but sun is out now so putting it off isn't an excuse

anymore . 

I try to attack this the same way and my quit . No excuses , just get the job done ! 

A new paved path was created in my neighbourhood last year .. pretty neat once our trees finally get leaves and flowers start to bloom .. it's about 2O blocks in the opposite direction on the outskirts of the city so it's seems like your not in the city at all so thats where I'm headed . Living in the city country style . 

Have a good day everyone . 

• Like 3

On 4/18/2021 at 2:51 PM, Abby said:

I try to attack this the same way and my quit . No excuses , just get the job done ! 

I've had some of my best workouts on days when I didn't really feel like working out.  

Motivation is nice but unreliable.  Some days you just punch the clock and do the work.

• Like 2

@AceWhite great job . 

My kids were competitive swimmers and did just a fun biathlon swimming and running in a mountain town we were visiting once . To my surprise it was against adults ( they didn't specify age lol ) We threw them in for fun the last minute . The  oldest boy 11 took the trophy . 2nd a policeman . I couldn't believe it ! He was behind in the mountain run and lapped everyone many times over in the pool . Training and practice and those sweet turns paid off for him lol . Grandkids and kids did mountain biking last year on some pretty wild and crazy mountain trails . They loved it . Once in the blood always in the blood . 

I miss my athletic days , but anyway .. today's business . Doing a ten k walk for groceries lol and back for a toast to that lol ! Warm and sunny today . So gotta get off here and go .... 

Our pools here everywhere are closed .. only swimming will be in the lake this summer . 

Beat your time man . You can do it . 

Whats everyone else doing today ? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Abby said:

Whats everyone else doing today ? 

Got in a standard workout this morning.

Warmed up on the Concept 2 Rower.

Did some strength work: Deadlifts, High-Boy Rows, Chin-Ups, and Farmer's Walk.

Finished up with five rounds of boxing on the heavy bag.

• Like 1

Good job @Doreensfree 

@ Pig Lover taking the first step is the right foot forward . 

So glad I took that beautiful walk yesterday , although not real scenic there were some nice hills to climb ... today is only 4 C and the s hhhh word

s--now! ❄️❄️

Today is rest day from walking with a 25 minute work out with weights x 2 . Thanks U tooobe . 

If a hockey game is on tonight you'll find me on the stationary with chai tea and water . Imma stationary bike riding couch potato addict ! 🚴🏻‍♀️

Some couch huggin today tho too . Rest is good .  Gearing up for another big walk 🏃‍♀️day after tomorrow .

🏌🏼‍♀️Hmmm might be in my future .. something I've not done but might try .

What ya all up to today ?  

• Like 2