Daily exercise log for everyone :)

12 hours ago, d2e8b8 said:

Nice going, Sunshine.  May want to switch it up sometimes just to hit the muscles in a different way.

Ran 10k last night.  

I don't know what else to , when i was in gym there was few more machine work outs which aimed the shoulders and hands .

Other than that this is what i have been doing there too .

Any other work outs i can try at home ?

yesterday day 9:

plank 40 sec

squat 24

walk a mile plus

today day 10:

plank 45 sec

squat 24

walk 1.5/mi plus - part with cat :) - cut short due to eagles 😞

Go Sunshine!!

• Like 3

Good job, darcy!  As for me, I'm slacking on the new exercises (or rather, recovering from having jumped in too fast), but still doing the walks and weights.  I may need a new game plan but I'm still on the team and cheering you on!  

• Like 3

hey darcy - that is awesome !! .

you are hereby given the title - fitness princess.

the unfit staff on board the quit train will be all under your wing. Mr boo can be your partner in crime. your mission will be to turn the beer bellied scary monsters into possible human looking creatures. impossible i know - but you deserve these impossible targets as you are the best out here. so take good care. over and out, lol.  

a fit catty too, lol.

junior: hey boss - what does she mean eagle?

boss : dumbo - she meant eagles do not go for walks. 

junior: i know boss - eagles do not have legs. they have wings

boss: see junior. since you work for me did you notice my smartness rubbing off on you !!!!!.

junior: blushes red, pink, dark red, dark pink, etc etc etc

Edited by helmethermit
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Jordan7 said:

recovering from having jumped in too fast), but still doing the walks and weights.  I may need a new game plan but I'm still on the team and cheering you on!  

Oh Jordan, Please take good care.  Yay for weights and walking!!!  thanks for cheering me on...it really does keep me on task to know you're  out there.  So sorry you are needing recovery. 😞

Revel in the walks.

OIP.TGO1_bj5QTZrzli-SH3qDQHaE8?w=296&h=1

Edited by darcy
poor grammar

Where'd yesterday go? 

did walk a mile plus.

Day 11 challenge

plank 45 seconds - yay me!!  need to set up a place where i can see my form.

squats 26

1/2  a mile

Edited by darcy
  • Like 1

Now that I have it I really want to forget the plank. Just continuing on the same old 20 mins brisk walk, with around 15 mins flexible variations of my body including push ups on the wall. I have worked out it  is better to keep the walk going every day and the flexible movements every 2nd day. Otherwise I feel pain too much.   It's constant anyway. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, forestgreen said:

Now that I have it I really want to forget the plank. 

I have worked out it  is better to keep the walk going every day and the flexible movements every 2nd day. Otherwise I feel pain too much.   It's constant anyway. 

Glad you got it and glad you're leaving it...  don't do the stuff that hurts.   Glad your walk and flexibility things work . 

So sorry you're routinely in pain.   Do you practice mindfulness at all? I have heard from people who have continuous pain that their mindfulness practices bring a relief of sorts.