Daily exercise log for everyone :)

$10/month... what the hell.... 35quid a month too.... fricking ripping us off down here.... so I am looking at.... about $40/month in Werribee with pool access (so about $55 USA, and 80pound/mth).... in the city where I work (so either before or after work) with pool access I am looking at that price about the same... per week..... wot the frvck!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

$10/month... what the hell.... 35quid a month too.... fricking ripping us off down here.... so I am looking at.... about $40/month in Werribee with pool access (so about $55 USA, and 80pound/mth).... in the city where I work (so either before or after work) with pool access I am looking at that price about the same... per week..... wot the frvck!!!

Planet Fitness does not have a pool.  I do love swimming the most.  I tried the YWCA but that is as pricey as what you have.  When I hit 65, Medicaid has Silver Sneakers which is a program for Seniors.  Then I will be able to do my swimming at the Y.  I guess there are some perks to getting old.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

what the hell is a sleep pod???

It isn't a sleep pod.  It is a meditation pod.  It looks like a flying saucer.  You lay in it and it must relax you.  I was laughing at the 12 min.  workout booth.  You just stand in it and it does everything.  Now that is my kind of workout.  ?  I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe the wind jiggles your flab.   

• Haha 4

Just now, Linda Thomas said:

It isn't a sleep pod.  It is a meditation pod.  It looks like a flying saucer.  You lay in it and it must relax you.  I was laughing at the 12 min.  workout booth.  You just stand in it and it does everything.  Now that is my kind of workout.  ?  I haven't tried it yet.  Maybe the wind jiggles your flab.   

This sounds great..never heard of it ...it would have to be VERY windy lol....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got in a quick workout this morning consisting of: Clean and Jerks, Kettlebell Swings, Turkish Get-Ups, Roll-Outs, and Farmer's Walks.  Finished up with 15 minutes of jump rope.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2019 at 1:43 PM, Boo said:

Got in a quick workout this morning consisting of: Clean and Jerks, Kettlebell Swings, Turkish Get-Ups, Roll-Outs, and Farmer's Walks.  Finished up with 15 minutes of jump rope.

I can roll out...but I have a hard time rolling back...

You are still at it!  I am impressed!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BKP said:

Nice hike on Saturday. About 11 miles with an elevation gain of 2200 feet.

F3386D7F-924E-40D0-92DC-66D601EA7C04.jpeg

Wow, beautiful and very impressive.  

Well I went to Planet Fitness Today for the first time.  Kind of got the feeling I am really out of shape when most of the machines were on the lowest weight and I couldn't get them to work.  I did the whole room that worked on all the different parts of the body on timed intervals.  Bicycled for 30 min and walked for 30 min and then I enjoyed the rub down chair. 

I might be a little sore tonight but I actually feel really good mentally.  

• Like 5

I got in a couple of trail runs over the weekend (7.8 miles on Saturday and 8.4 miles on Sunday).  So today, I just did upper body work: Overhead Press, Bench Press, High Boy Rows, Dumbbell Pullovers, Chin-Ups, Hanging Leg Raises, and Roll-Outs.  Kinda felt like a "Gym Bro" just hitting the "show muscles" this morning.

4 hours ago, babs609 said:

You are still at it!  I am impressed!

I overdid it for a bit, but didn't like the way I felt after stopping entirely for a couple of weeks.

Eventually I'll figure out the whole moderation thing.  Eventually...

• Like 5