Daily exercise log for everyone :)

On 11/13/2018 at 5:35 PM, StewieTech said:

Ive been doing 8km a day since the 1st of November. Already getting in a better shape. Shall persevere.

want to get in better shape....Start using miles. They are longer....window licker

• Haha 4

Did a 7.8 mile out-and-back hike on the Piney River section of the Cumberland Trail this morning.

Went over to Foster Falls yesterday and climbed all day.

We're having perfect weather here in Tennessee right now and I intend to take advantage of it.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 1:20 AM, bakon said:

want to get in better shape....Start using miles. They are longer....window licker

Thats freaking funny. I cant imagine other but the Bakon coming up with that. freaking window licker lol

When i quit smoking i did like 3 months straight without missing a day...i was climbing walls and then some walls

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got last work out in today. No sissy heavy bags crap. Hitting girls is lame.  

I did back abs and biceps and didn’t fart whole time 

week off exercise. Gonna grow fat so got a reason to go back to gym. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

This was a light day.  Started the morning workout with ten minutes of jump rope and ten minutes of intervals on the rower.  Spent the rest of the session doing campus board work(Pull-Ups, Ladders, and Bumps).

• Like 1

Back to basics strength work this morning: Front Squat, Overhead Press, and Bench Press (all 5x5).  Finished up with Farmer's Walks and a mobility session.

That was the last workout of the week.  Taking Thanksgiving Day off then do some climbing and hiking over the weekend.

Have a good four-day weekend everybody.

• Like 2

Spent all day Friday climbing at Foster Falls.  Got in nine-miles of hiking on the Graysville Mountain segment of the Cumberland Trail this morning.

This week, I'm going to lift three-days following a program that Alan Thrall put together.  It's a simple but effective plan: start with an explosive movement, follow that with a foundation lift, and finish with a superset featuring a couple of assistance exercises.

• Like 1

Started the new program this morning: Box Jumps(4x2), Front Squats(5x5), Kettlebell Lunges(4x10), Romanian Deadlift(4x10), and Sled Pushes/Pulls.  Finished up with fifteen minutes of jump rope.

• Like 1

Had an "active rest day" yesterday: a bit of steady-state on the rower and a mobility session.

This morning did some strength work: Clapping Push-Ups(3x3), Bench Press(5x5), Overhead Press(4x10), Weighted Pull-Ups(4x10), and Farmer's Walks.  Finished up the session with some jump rope and a mobility session.

• Like 1

Strength work this morning: Standing Broad Jumps(6x1), Deadlifts(5x5), Goblet Squats(4x10), Bent-Over Rows(4x10), and Farmer's Walks.  Finished up the session with intervals on the rower.

Hoping to get in some hiking and climbing this weekend.  Keeping an eye on the sky and hoping this rain moves out soon.

37 minutes ago, StewieTech said:

Hey i didnt miss a day in November, did about 270km while being...well who cares. Lost 6kg. Im getting in shape now. Lots of good thing to come :)

We care Pork Chop..... glad your getting in shape and looking forward to lots of good things to come but there are lots of us here who care about you.... so pm if you need... pm Doreen or Reci if you don't want to tell me... but remember a trouble shared is a trouble halved and there are lots of people here who love and care about David and want him to be happy.

• Like 2