Daily exercise log for everyone :)

34 minutes ago, Boo said:

Didn't get in a workout on Sunday or Monday, but got back in the saddle this morning.  Strength work: Deadlifts, Push Press, Bench Press, and Farmer's Walks.  And a bit of core work: Roll-Outs, Good Mornings, and Atlas Swings.

I hit myself in the nuts doing Atlas Swings so the workout ended abruptly this morning.

l2YWxAhxFSoGLEdqg.gif

• Thanks 1

Done another class.....fab...new little routine, s....just wish my arms wern,t just flapping about...thank heavens it's dark...I'm even laughing at myself...

This remix club music ..is loud...

If you newbies want to forget smoking for a hour ...try this...Clubercize....it uses alot of energy  too...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Swam alone....Boo must be busy walking like a farmer...mind you..so am I now ...aching legs....

I was at the river.  Where were you?

By the way, I didn't stop working out.  Still doing volume training six days-a-week.  Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Front Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Clean and Press, and Landmines.  Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Bench Press, Bent-Over Row, Farmer's Walks, and Roll-Outs.  For supplemental work I've been focusing on Pull-Ups and High Box Step-Ups.  And I get in at least one mobility session everyday.

It's been a productive program and I'm going to stick with it for a while longer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great workout this morning.  Started with a mobility session.  Did some strength work: Front Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Clean and Press, and Landmines.  Did a Pull-Up doubles pyramid and intervals on the rower to finish up the session.

Have a good weekend everybody.

• Like 1

Still doing the whole volume training thing.  This morning did some strength work: Bench Press, Bent-Over Row, Farmer's Walks, and Roll-Outs.  A bit of supplemental work: Pull-Ups and Dips.  And finished up with intervals on the rower.

I'm putting the finishing touches on my new gym.  The rack is bolted down.  The deadlift platform is in place.  I built a weight sled.  Hung up some Olympic rings and climbing ropes.  Got my boxing equipment in place: 2 heavy bags, speed bag, double-end bag, and an assortment of medicine balls.  With all these toys to choose from, I've got some programming to do.

• Like 2

Did a circuit workout this morning: High-Box Step-Ups with kettlebells, Weighted Pull-Ups, Romanian Deadlifts, Push-Ups, and Landmines.  Repeated the circuit 5 times then did 4 sets of Farmer's Walks.  Finished up with a mobility session.

16 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

@Boo ... not being factitious, just genuinely curious, when you go to the Grand Canyon (or on other holidays) do you take a break from the work outs... I realise you will still be doing physical work on your Canyon trip but just curious.

I won't be doing my typical strength work next week.  I'm a stickler for efficient backpack weight when going into the backcountry for a few days.  So, I won't be packing in with my Olympic Bar and a stack of 45s.  I will be doing some mobility work and bodyweight exercises every morning just to get primed and moving for the day.  The paddling and hiking will be sufficient exercise for the week.

Although...If I carried a couple of heavy dumbbells with me the entire time it would be like the ultimate Farmer's Walk challenge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2