Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Felt like I needed to do more unilateral work so I did all unilateral work this morning: High Box Step-Ups, Single-Leg Deadlifts, Single-Arm Dumbbell Snatch, One-Arm Floor Press, and Suitcase Carries.  Finished up with twenty-minutes of steady-state on the rower.

• Like 1

Strength work this morning: Deadlifts, Goblet Squats, Power Cleans, and Farmer's Walks.  Did a couple of supplemental lifts: Kettlebell Swings and Good Mornings.  Finished up with intervals on the rower and some mobility work.

Full day of whitewater paddling planned for tomorrow.  Doing an Ocoee Run, upper and middle sections.  Good times!

Have a good weekend everybody.

• Like 3

This past week I have been doing a 10 minute work out each day to get rid of that annoying little bit of skin that hangs below my arms...

Tonight is more Clubercize.... With my nice little strobe lights..that i love thrashing about ...

Just saying..

13EsAbYixmEsFy.gif

• Like 3

Punched the clock and did the work today.  Really didn't feel like working out this morning, but those are the days you typically need it most.

Sticking with the volume training (6 days a-week).  This morning did: Front Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Clean and Press, and Landmines.  Finished up with 15 minutes of mobility work and called it a session.

• Like 3

Well from Wednesday to Sunday my diet was for crap....i was at rock rally...was an awesome time but ate too much junk and drank too much ??????? lol but back at it yesterday with a 3 mile walk and today with a 4.3 mile run after my usual squats and such.....got brave and weighed myself today not too much damage only about 3 lbs which is not too bad all things considered. My goal by the end of week is to at least lose 2 of them. What is everyone up to today?

Lisa

• Like 3

Did my strength work this morning: Bench Press, Bent-Over Row, Farmer's Walks, and Roll Outs.  Did intervals on the rower and finished up with 20 minutes of mobility work.

The weather is finally starting to cool a bit here.  Really looking forward to hitting the trails on a regular basis again and racking up some mileage.

• Like 2

Did my strength work this morning: Bench Press, Bent-Over Rows, Farmer's Walks, and Roll-Outs.  Finished the session with a couple of high rep sets of Racked Step-Ups (200 reps).

• Like 2

Good workout this morning.  Strength work: Front Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Clean and Press, Standing Calf Raises, and Landmines.  Finished up with 20 minutes of jump rope and 10 minutes of mobility work.

Feelin' good on a Friday afternoon.

• Like 1

Did some strength work this morning: Bench Press, Bent-Over Row, Farmer's Walks, and Roll-Outs.  Did some intervals on the rower and 15 minutes of mobility work.

Later in the morning set out for the trailhead.  Did roughly 11 miles (adding distance for a couple of spur trails) on the Laurel Snow section of the Cumberland Trail.

Busy day.  Good day.

• Like 1

Ran today 4.5 miles......feeling great.....at a good weight also essentially even through eating occasionally crappy still losing and maintaining my weight.....i am going to let you all in to my starting weight prior to hmr which was 217 lbs I finished with HMR in may at 160 am now 149 to 155 lbs. Keeping it within those limits which I am completely comfortable with. I will always fear gaining the weight back but will try to fight to remain where I am. How is everyone?

Lisa

• Like 3

Didn't get in a workout on Sunday or Monday, but got back in the saddle this morning.  Strength work: Deadlifts, Push Press, Bench Press, and Farmer's Walks.  And a bit of core work: Roll-Outs, Good Mornings, and Atlas Swings.

I hit myself in the nuts doing Atlas Swings so the workout ended abruptly this morning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1