Daily exercise log for everyone :)

Strength work this morning: Trap Bar Deadlifts, Inverted Rows on the rings, Overhead Press, and Bench Press.  Core work: Hanging Leg Raises, Landmines, and Good Mornings.  Finished up with some intervals on the rower.

Going to the boxing gym later.  No sparring today, but I am going to get in some pad and bag work.

• Like 2

Went on a 4.25 mile run....going to up the miles  next week.....graduating tomorrow which means food and drinks but I have planned for it so it should not be too detrimental to my weight. What is everyone else doing? #feelingstrong

Lisa

Edited by Frezflops
  • Like 3

I am up to 5 miles run today...feels great....i can run without stopping at all which is different from last time. Yesterday was a free for all for me lol....I graduated from college with my BSN and ate freely and did not exercise but it was fun and not an everyday occurrence so it is okay and I will be okay...I ate a lot lol. Back on track today so there is that.
#stillfeelingstrong

What Is everyone doing Today?

Lisa

• Like 2

Went for a 5 mile run today feels awesome....of course did my squats, lunges torso twists prior to the run and added another set to the the routine instead of 3 sets of 15 I did 4 sets of 15....ended with some stretches at home to help open my hips and stretch my muscles out....what is everyone else doing today?

Lisa

• Like 2

Whitewater paddling and a bit of hiking today.  The hike up to the put-in is only a little over a mile.  However, carrying a canoe and other gear increases the degree of difficulty.  Paddled down Richland Creek and had plenty of daylight left so did a six-mile out-and-back hike up to Laurel Falls.

It was a good day.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Boo said:

Whitewater paddling and a bit of hiking today.  The hike up to the put-in is only a little over a mile.  However, carrying a canoe and other gear increases the degree of difficulty.  Paddled down Richland Creek and had plenty of daylight left so did a six-mile out-and-back hike up to Laurel Falls.

It was a good day.

Now I know why you invited me along ...!!!....

Alex_Colville-Woman_Carrying_Canoe_1972.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, PeaceTrain said:

I bet it was!  You're really mixing it up on your workouts, Boo.  WTG to keep the body guessing.  

Yesterday was a perfect example of why I'm dedicated to the whole health and fitness thing now.  The mix of strength, endurance, and mobility work makes a day in the mountains a whole lot more enjoyable.

Physical fitness is a quality of life issue.

51 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Now I know why you invited me along ...!!!....

Alex_Colville-Woman_Carrying_Canoe_1972.jpeg

You're a trooper Doreen.  Any lady who will pack a canoe up a steep trail for you is a bonafide keeper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is an exercise pledge as opposed to log.  I'm on holiday from tomorrow and our hotel has a 50m outdoor hotel, how cool is that.  So im pledging to swim a minimum of 40 lengths per day.  I did not want to set my target too high so it became a chore, 40 is a nice number.  I canny blooming wait ?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WeegieWoman said:

This is an exercise pledge as opposed to log.  I'm on holiday from tomorrow and our hotel has a 50m outdoor hotel, how cool is that.  So im pledging to swim a minimum of 40 lengths per day.  I did not want to set my target too high so it became a chore, 40 is a nice number.  I canny blooming wait ?

Outdoor pools are so much better and surprising to find a 50m pool. 40 lengths a day is really impressive. How long will it take you to knock those out? 

• Like 2