Daily exercise log for everyone :)

I am riding my recumbant as we speak :) gonna go for a total of an hour than do some squats, lunges both with weights and some lateral rows, bicep curls and others two times round of 15 maybe some girly push ups also lol and a plank or two

• Like 3

I am done did one hour on the recumbent bike burnt 400 cals.....did 30 squats, 30 wide squats, 30 lunge pulses all with a 9lb weight in hand plus bicep curls, plus others feels great oh yeah I did do the girly squat and a reg plank for 30 secs and side planks for a few sec each hope to increase that in time ....there was a time where I couldnt even do a girly push up or side plank now I can :)

• Like 1

I am done did one hour on the recumbent bike burnt 400 cals.....did 30 squats, 30 wide squats, 30 lunge pulses all with a 9lb weight in hand plus bicep curls, plus others feels great oh yeah I did do the girly squat and a reg plank for 30 secs and side planks for a few sec each hope to increase that in time ....there was a time where I couldnt even do a girly push up or side plank now I can :)

I understand a tiny percentage of this post...

but from what I can gather - WELL DONE FREZ!

Now - I'm off for a lie down I think  -_-

• Like 3

I was invited to jog/walk yesterday with a gal at one of our battlefield parks...can we say holy hills batman!! My butt was handed to me by a gal in her 50's. We went over four miles and today I did nothing but drive little man to and from school and general house stuff. My shins...my feet...

Going again tomorrow, might need prayers..lol.

• Like 2

Yesterday I did day 2 of Level 3 (30 day shred) - it's hard but the weight is finally starting to shift so I'll keep at it! (only 8 days left of the 30 day shred - can't believe I've got so near to the finish line - I didn't think I'd complete half when I started!).

• Like 1

I walked two of the dogs today but the scary dog from down the street came after us.  It is so difficult to walk the dogs with so many other dogs off leash.  (I am guilty of this as well...my boys get to stay outside all day if they want to).  Will try to go the other way with the girls tomorrow I guess.  

Did elliptical then did a workout challenge - 30 each of jump squats, lots of kettle bell, lunges , more kettle bells, abs and finish with 500 metres on the rower - ready for my crumpet now !

• Like 2