7 months down, forever to go!!!

Tammy

Each monthly milestone of mine serves as a reminder of how important the quit, and moreso the people on here are in my quit journey.

I am not exaggerating when I say that I have come this far thanks to the support I continue receiving here every time. Whether it's when I'm feeling like I can't go on, or when I've blogged random thoughts. The Nope pledge helps me tide over 24 hours each day, most of the days are decent, and then some are not, but I consciously keep repeating to myself nope throughout the day. 

The wealth of information on the site to identify this addiction we are fighting and ways to fight it have also been key. Know thine enemy they say, and I believe that.

Another amazing bonus is that I've made such good friends on here, people who I've not even met, but who understand me a better than a lot of people I've known for a while.

I am so so glad I got on the train :D

So thank you to each and every one of you for making me stick it out.

Like my title says - 7 months down, forever to go!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Hey Tammy.... here is your woohoo thread I had all set for yesterday but after getting home 2.45am Sunday and 11pm Sunday night after being out all day I was the walking dead last night...so didn't get around to posting it... and I am so very, very sorry because you deserved a super special, shiney and sparkly 7 month woohoo.... so here was what I had planned...

Congratulations @Tammy for being 7 months smoke free!

Well done on having a wonderful base to a lifetime quit. It really is an honour to share your journey. Thank you for all you bring to the boards, your support of others is a great gift and you're always there when someone is in need with words that are spot on every time.

So rewards are still important, especially at this stage of your quit, when its not all new and shiny and you still have a way to go for that first year. You make sure you do something super special for your 7th month... something just for you, and just for fun. Then tell us all about it so we can be super inspired or super jealous.. or a bit of both.

slot_machine_blur2.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hugs Congrats my beautiful Chicklette.....

7 months ....you are flying with this Quit ....We are so lucky to have you on board ....you bring so much support and fun...

Because we are late ...I'm sending over a friend to clean your kitchen as a treat ...He may cook you a Reward meal too....

Enjoy the celebration....

3c153f87ecd88601ed596bb4fd948134--back-of-neck-tattoo-neck-tattoos.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tammy said:

he wealth of information on the site to identify this addiction we are fighting and ways to fight it have also been key. Know thine enemy they say, and I believe that.

Another amazing bonus is that I've made such good friends on here, people who I've not even met, but who understand me a better than a lot of people I've known for a while.

I am so so glad I got on the train :D

I feel the same as you Tammy.  I know you are so far away but feel so close at heart.  I love reading your blog and following your journey.  

Congratulations on 7 months.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear Tammy, ahhh 7 months, congratulations on that! That's awesome.  Often I saw you posting a nope just before I was going to, it was often so good to know someone far away had the same intention as I did. 

Upwards and onwards to 8 months! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2019 at 4:59 PM, notsmokinjo said:

I am so very, very sorry because you deserved a super special, shiney and sparkly 7 month woohoo

My dearest, most amazing friend Jo,

You never ever need to apologize to me for anything.

Thank you for the lovely post, you make my day each time. I just got over eager and jumped the gun.

@Doreensfree Thanks for the help, much needed :D Linda, Joe, Jillar, Whispers, Martian, Johnny, Boo, Jenny and MLMR, thank you for the messages.  Onwards to forever!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Tammy on your SEVEN months of Freedom !

You have built a super fine quit, strong and impervious.

It has been a pleasure to have you here with us, your encouragement and support is really appreciated.

Please reward yourself !