Want to see something Special ?

Opah

Thought that was ?    OK Yes My Big Fat greek wedding !!,    threw the dishes into the Fire Place and Yelled OPA!

Very cool, But OPAH comes from Laura Ingales, loved it when Half Pint called for OPAH

And heres one back at you Sazerac

dog smiles.png

New pictures 223.jpg

Edited by Opah
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Opah said:

OK Yes My Big Fat greek widding, threw the dishes into the Fire Place and Yelled OPA!

Very cool, But OPAH comes from Laura Ingales, loved it when Half Pint called for OPAH

Gotya, that was a good movie. I joke with my greek neighbors about it(the movie) while he drinks his ouzo

Pardon that bottom picture I just can't get it to Go, ?   Some times I would like to just stick my head into a hole in the Ground

But being the Horse ass I can be this was much better 

horse on a tree.jpg

Edited by Opah

Good for you, Opah! PS. The opah (commonly known as cravo, moonfish, kingfish, and Jerusalem haddock) is a large, colorful, deep-bodied pelagic fish with a worldwide distribution and fished sustainably around Hawaii  and Opa is the informal German name for grandfather or grandpa...ok...time for me to get some sleep! ? 

image.png.d395bd45fc982daff6fafcc8069896b9.pngimage.png.761a0c5ef5757b1eb7f6a8370dcce738.png

Edited by Rozuki
  • Like 2

Hey Jimbo, How you doing ?  I take it no of the girls have gotten the wipe you with wet noddles ?

I am back for the long run, new and improved, lost some ego gainsd some knowledge, learned for my self

how easily your quit can be lost.

Hope all is well with your and your Pups (Corkies right)

Hi Opah. Hanging in there? Smoking cigs sucks, you know? Clean lungs rule. Seriously, they feel good and rule.

Jim is here and behind your quitting. Lin is here and behind your quitting. Beazel is here and behind your quitting. Jillar is here and behind your quitting. G. Meanie (Reci) is here and behind your quitting. There are others I'm missing. (Do you see a pattern of friends here?).....

We're just wanting to be here to help get you over the hump. Don't be afraid of being clean!!!!! It's awesome. You are not giving anything up. You are gaining a.....life. Quit romancing the lung hit.  You can get over this hump and do it and be a non-smoker!!!

• Like 2