I did it......

I signed up to run a 5K marathon. 

This is a really big deal for me.  I can't even run to the mailbox.  I don't know what I was thinking cept it just seemed like a good idea at the time.  and it involves paint !!!  I like paint.  :D

So now I have hired a trainer and my first session is with him tomorrow.  It's his job to get me ready to run this. 

I have really enjoyed my lazy, sedentary life style.  But it's time for a change.  And I'm gonna do it. 

• Like 15

blog
bläg/  
noun
noun: blog; plural noun: blogs
  1. 1.
    a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis.

You want me to make a website about my marathon ?  Nancy, it's not the olympics.  It's just a little race........ I really don't think anyone would be interested in it.  I'm just telling y'all cause I know y'all. 

But thank you for the idea....... that's sweet of you.

• Like 2

blog
bläg/
noun
noun: blog; plural noun: blogs
  1. 1.
    a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis.

You want me to make a website about my marathon ?  Nancy, it's not the olympics.  It's just a little race........ I really don't think anyone would be interested in it.  I'm just telling y'all cause I know y'all. 

But thank you for the idea....... that's sweet of you.

You are so funny!  Just click on the blogs tab at the top of the page, start yours  and tell what you do each day...I would be interested...really!  I'm just now where I can walk 1.7 miles on my treadmill in 30 minutes....so I am trying to learn....

• Like 2

I signed up to run a 5K marathon. 

This is a really big deal for me.  I can't even run to the mailbox.  I don't know what I was thinking cept it just seemed like a good idea at the time.  and it involves paint !!!  I like paint.  :D

So now I have hired a trainer and my first session is with him tomorrow.  It's his job to get me ready to run this. 

I have really enjoyed my lazy, sedentary life style.  But it's time for a change.  And I'm gonna do it. 

how long have you got before the run ?

• Like 1

It's on May 24th......  I don't have much time....... 

And I made a blog !!!  I think that might be just as exciting as my marathon.

Thanks Nancy, I like that idea.

• Like 6

I signed up to run a 5K marathon ...

... And I'm gonna do it. 

The Sarge thinks he loves you Tiffany[1]

Easy Peasy

FOOTNOTE:

[1] Just don't tell Mrs. Sarge - she might get a bit jealous.

• Like 2

It's on May 24th......  I don't have much time....... 

And I made a blog !!!  I think that might be just as exciting as my marathon.

Thanks Nancy, I like that idea.

no you don't have much time lol ... that's the day of my 50th birthday party !!!! 

I love this!!  Exercise makes all the difference in the world, literally never a crave while you're working out. I've gone from couch to a 4 times a weeker lol, you will love it.  Make sure you treat your body kind though, wow a trainer too, how posh :) xx

Fantastic, look forward to following your non-painfull blog Tiff, this made me larf lol, I've not been able to exercise for over 10 days now damn chest infection so looking forward to feeling better so I can get back on my exercise bike xx

You can do this.

Be kind to your body though.

My hubby was not a runner until he quit smoking over a year and a half ago.

Now he's trying to break his 5k in 20 min time.

Now that the nice weather is here, I don't smoke, I have new running shoes......maybe....maybe ....I'll join him.

But I won't be doing 5k in 20min.

• Like 1

You can do this.

Be kind to your body though.

My hubby was not a runner until he quit smoking over a year and a half ago.

Now he's trying to break his 5k in 20 min time.

Now that the nice weather is here, I don't smoke, I have new running shoes......maybe....maybe ....I'll join him.

But I won't be doing 5k in 20min.

The ONLY way I could do a 5K in 20 minutes is if someone drug me with a rope behind their car......... I'm not even sure I can do a 1K in 20 minutes. 

BUT I do have my first training session tonight !!! I'm excited.......

• Like 1

The Sarge thinks he loves you Tiffany[1]

Easy Peasy

FOOTNOTE:

[1] Just don't tell Mrs. Sarge - she might get a bit jealous.

lmao !!!!

awwww Sarge, I luvs you too.......... 

The ONLY way I could do a 5K in 20 minutes is if someone drug me with a rope behind their car......... I'm not even sure I can do a 1K in 20 minutes. 

BUT I do have my first training session tonight !!! I'm excited.......

You actually make me feel like going running..... Maybe :p