Kate18 is One Month Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Kate18 for being 1 month smoke free!!!

Well done on being a whole month smoke free Kate. This is the hardest month of being smoke free and you have got through with your determination and your amazing baked goodies. Its great to see you NOPE each day and the determination and self commitment in those NOPEs you can do this sweetie, this is just the first of many anni posts coming your way. So rewards are really important during your quit, they are a major part of the whole process... so every day is a day to celebrate but your anniversaries are magical... let this day shine, just like you do.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on being past the hardest month of them all kate! I'm really happy for you and you should be so proud of yourself. You're doing it!  :)

th?id=OIP.1sXrpIXWp3CGAKe4CUtH-AHaHF&pid

Edited by jillar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sazerac said:

Congratulations, Kate on your first month of Freedom !

How are you feeling ?

Feeling happy. Also feeling the extra fat on my body from diverting energy from smoking to eating. 

Still, had a big piece of carrot cake to celebrate.

Gotta change my solution to cravings.

:) 

• Like 6

A whole month. Wow. I did it and it wasn't even terribly difficult. Most of the time.

Regardless of how the experience of the first month has been, the point is that it was successful.

My savings account is looking better.

On to month two.

Thank  you, all, for your kind congratulations and other support. Your presence in this forum, and your responses when I was wavering, have made the difference between staying quit and relapsing. I came here to distract myself when I was craving. And I ate. Sigh. I am back to sensible eating, now that the cravings are diminishing. Only one or two a day, and those are milder and transient. I'm on my guard for surprise attacks in moments of stress however. Won't turn off my red-alert system.

• Like 7

Well well well, look where we are Kate...

Good on you for sticking it out through the days from hell that you went through.

You handled your craves admirably by writing about them on the blogs, being on the forum to ensure you're not leaving anything to chance.

That points to the dedication you have for the quit. 

Congratulations on month 1, looking forward to wishing you for many more months and years to come.

• Thanks 1