second day second go round

Opah

Getting long in the Day, it feels like the air in my lungs is heavy.  Been nidling on some tangerine slice and my Ricola drops.

I am good and not in danger of smoking, I cant smoke what I don't have.  But really getting the urge crawl into bed and pull the blankets over my head and peek out at the TV.  Home is safe, never smoked in side and very seldom outside it is and has been my NO SMOKING ZONE.

2.5 hours I'll be on my way.   until then Deep breathes and two, three or so ricolas.    I need some wethermans hard carmel drops. 

• Like 3

OK its minutes now, Carl is in and just for a second I thought smoke break, hopefully I will help Carl in his quest for a smoke free life.

But for now its all about me me  ME, this is all my time at least for three weeks.

So Thank you all for your support today, and I will see you tomorrow.    

• Like 1

G,day

well your back... good stuff.

Wish I could distill what makes a quit  a final one. I should,I’ve (lost) (had) a few.

Get yourself free of the smokes then work on if you think your a smoker or an addict. 

chris 

• Like 3