Sslip is 1 YEAR Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Sslip for being 1 year Smoke Free!!!!

Well do Lord Sslip for reaching the one year mark and officially joining the ranks of the old phartes. It has been our honour to share you journey. Thank you for all the support you offer to your fellow travellers on the smoking and social boards a like. There are many here who have you to thanks. So you have any special plans to celebrate your full year, I mean how are you going to top a Grand Canyon trek that was also a charity fundraiser?

We've kept a seat ready just for you, so please sir down, relax, have a bevvy with your pinkie out and enjoy the roast, um I mean toasts.?

tenor.gif?itemid=12175296 FINALLY!!!

Edited by notsmokinjo
Auto correct didn't like your name
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

So great to be able to welcome you to the Lido Deck today Sslip! You've not only done a fabulous job on your own quit but you have helped so many others with theirs at the same time. Those are both accomplishments to be proud of so now, it's time to party!

Celebrate your 1 Year Anniversary. It's really special :) 

tenor.gif?itemid=5683993

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My dearest friend @Sslip I am truly amazed at what you have done for so many on this forum, yours truly included.

You've been a pillar of strength and resilience, kept your quit for a whole bloody year, and helped countless others keep theirs. 

So you've crossed over to the Old Phartes side now (but you will always remain my comrade regardless) :)

Congratulations mate, I really hope you celebrate one year in a grand way...grander than your Grand Canyon trip. 

Really glad I came on here and connected with you. Enjoy being on the deck, I'm sure the view is quite nice.

I know I'll be having a celebratory drink for you tonight...Cheers!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all. I have so many thoughts and emotions whizzing around in my head right now. First of all, sorry I'm not around as much these days, life is stunningly busy at the moment in a good way. 

The decision I made last year was one of the best things I ever did for myself. To life live with a conscience clear of all the crap that comes with smoking is amazing. It was the beginning of so much more for me though. A change that is so very hard to believe looking back on where I was a year ago. 

The other thing that it has done for me is to introduce me to friends around the world. You amazing guys and girls who look out for everyone here. I love you people and thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me. I can't name check everyone, but you are honestly the best of the best. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Welcome to the Lido Deck young man .....it's a great place to be ....take your well earned chair ...a cool beer....and take in the view ...Freedom !!!!

It's been a pleasure riding along side of you ,on your fabulous journey ,except in the counting game ...lol.....

Thank you for all the support you offer ...to those who follow ...and being a all round good guy .....

I hear life is busy right now ...but take the time to Reward yourself well for all the hard work this last year has been .....

giphy (1).gif

• Like 5

Congratulations,  dear Sslip,  on your First Year of Freedom.

It has been a pleasure watching you build a solid quit

and encourage others as you go along.

Thanks for being here !

Wanna go for a ride ?  Take the TARDIS for a spin, won't you ?

images.jpg.26fdb9366689a41da2bf8fa3605d9204.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Huge congratulations on reaching the one year mark Shane! You have come so far since your early posts last January, and it's a pleasure to be able to celebrate this first year anniversary with you. It has also been a pleasure interacting with you here and a at QSMB for the past year.

Very well done!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yay Shane! Congratulations on one year quit you old pharte :) I hope you know how special you are to so many the world. Your kindness is global! I've loved being a part or your journey and watching you get stronger by the month and all the while rallying the troops when someone needed extra support. You are truly one of a kind and I'm so glad to call you my friend.

Have a great day Shane :) xoxo

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Shane on 1 YEAR!! I'm so happy for you!

When you first joined the board, you were so quiet & I was so happy when you started to join in the games where your personality really came out & I was smitten.?

I came to respect your resolve and admire your intuitiveness - you were a big part of my quit - thank you for all the support you give others.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEJxKLsiuvRQt8MF-7kVH Enjoy your day & life of freedom!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

latest?cb=20140410231314WOW... YOU DID IT!!!!   Congrats Shane on being an old pharte . one year nicely done in style!!  I'm raising a glass to you my friend, and want to Thank you for being on this journey with me, and for all your support and friendship.

I really hope you are celebrating today doing something special or having an extra special treat...you deserve it ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Sslip and a thank you from me. Yours was a name that i associated with my quit as it was around the same time and I was motivated by your posts. Without knowing it you were a quit buddy for me, hope that doesn't sound too weird but sure you know what i mean! So pleased you've reached the year mark and that it's had such a positive impact on your life. Happy celebrating :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Sslip on your 1 year smoke free.  Not only have you mastered your own journey, but you have helped me travel mine.  I would not be where I am today without your caring and wisdom.  

giphy (39).gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...