Good-Bye

Jenny

Until we meet again, adios :cray: To everyone who is moving forward from the quit to a wonderful new life!    I know it's the normal process of a forum for people to come and go but I'm not ready to lose you.  This is harder than at the other place because we are a smaller group and thus I think we have bonded.

My heart soars that you have received the help you needed and are ready to fly solo as a NoSmo Warrior AND it also breaks my heart that we may not speak again.  I hope we do, I hope you pop in but if not it's been a pleasure.  It truly has.  XOXOXO

• Like 10

I'm with you Jenny... I love that people find happiness and leave the board to live their lives... But I always feel sad that I might not ever see that person again too :(

• Like 6

I feel the same way Jenny. It's hard when someone leaves. :( I feel very attached to the folks here and am always sad when someone moves on. I know that's the order of a forum (and life in general), but still doesn't stop me from being sad!

• Like 5

I will never say good bye.  Y'all are stuck with my goofy ass for a very long time.

Oh quit crying.... it's not THAT bad.  :P

Now that will be a blessing.  Going to hold you to it too!!

• Like 3

I don't have any plans of leaving any time soon. 

I may have considered doing so over at the other place, but not here.

I feel so comfortable here. :)

So happy to hear that!!  Would not be the same without you.  xx

• Like 2

Its very hard o let go of people who you have a kinship with but as long as the person is leaving cause they are ready to spread their wings and fly its not so sad. I'd rather see people leave who have their "shit" together then those leaving cause they can't committ to their quit & leave in a huff. :i-m_so_happy: 

• Like 10

Until we meet again, adios :cray: To everyone who is moving forward from the quit to a wonderful new life!    I know it's the normal process of a forum for people to come and go but I'm not ready to lose you.  This is harder than at the other place because we are a smaller group and thus I think we have bonded.

My heart soars that you have received the help you needed and are ready to fly solo as a NoSmo Warrior AND it also breaks my heart that we may not speak again.  I hope we do, I hope you pop in but if not it's been a pleasure.  It truly has.  XOXOXO

Well said,there are folks I'm going to mss heaps.........

But it's good to hear they are strong enough to move on....

But.....I'm sorry ,your stuck with me a while longer.....I'm not ready yet to be in the big non smoking world by myself....

I know my limits.....I still need you folks......to poke me with that stick...and a good slap if I even think about smoking...

But I'm so happy for folks that are....

Hugs

Doreen x

• Like 3

Its amazing how quickly we grow to love someone, Its bittersweet to see someone say see you later (hate saying goodbye) but nice to think they will pop in and let us know how they are doing, im here for the long haul, determined to pay it back for all the help, inspiration and support I have received.

• Like 2

I will never say good bye.  Y'all are stuck with my goofy ass for a very long time.

Oh quit crying.... it's not THAT bad.  :P

Its very hard o let go of people who you have a kinship with but as long as the person is leaving cause they are ready to spread their wings and fly its not so sad. I'd rather see people leave who have their "shit" together then those leaving cause they can't committ to their quit & leave in a huff. :i-m_so_happy: 

i agree with all of you im going to be here to help others a long as i possible can be      tiff im with jenny  your stuck with us to              :wub:  :D  :D

• Like 2