New Family Member

JimHannoonen

As some of you may know, we recently lost our two senior Corgis within a month of each other. As devastating as that was, I never once even thought about smoking.

Well, we decided our house was a bit too quiet, so say hello to Cooper.

1728001797_CooperBlueSqueaky.thumb.jpg.d6cf28b66006108f0bcb1cf99f82250a.jpg1569332799_Cooperbarking.thumb.jpg.c088a5d53d4810f2dcbcdf2655b89020.jpg

While she is the most adorable thing I've ever seen, I've never been driven want to smoke (or drink) until we got her. She is an absolute terror (but I love her anyway.)

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Edited by JimHannoonen
  • Like 3

Jim!

((((((So sorry to hear about your losses))))))

What a sweet baby you have there - doesn't look like a terror at all!!! Lol

Those rotten ones are the best!!!!   Have fun!

Edited by beazel
spelling error
  • Like 3

She's cute as a button and those rambunctious days will melt away eventually and you'll be left with her constant devotion for years to come - congrats!

And., I don't think you will smoke after all you've been through to get to where you are today:) 

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 3

Lies JimH all lies! Adorable! Cutest potential “trigger” I’ve ever seen.   She looks so sweet and innocent!  Given the chance, I’m sure she’d help organize your closet by chewing up a Croc or two to make room for other stuff.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2