Pedro s still not smoking

pedro68

hi to everyone that remembers me from a while ago, just a quick note to say that I am still not smoking even after coming up against most of the excuses available to us. ie. pub,holidays,birthdays,funerals,stressed,peer pressure etc.Been through all of them and not smoked, so for anyone just starting out, its hard, but don't think it cant be done. Smoking ruled my life for over 30 years and now I am coming up to 2years not smoking. There is no tip I can give anyone other than what some of the wiser people here have said to me and many others, and that is to not light a cigarette and take a puff of it.Do whatever you need to get through the initial cravings, just don t smoke.My younger sister is trying to give up now,and names me as an inspiration. She s called me many things over the years, but never that, so I am taking that one, and feel quite proud. Good luck anyone starting out, and well done those still going. Pedro

• Like 10

Great to hear from you @pedro68! Of course I remember you. You quit just a couple weeks before I did. That's another great point you make about your sister and how she's looked to you for her own inspiration to quit. The pride of accomplishing this goes on and on :) Congrats on 2 Years Pedro. On to 3 years now :) 

2nd-birthday.jpg

• Like 4