Octain is 1 YEAR Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Octain for being 1 year smoke free!

Well done Octain for KTQ for a whole year. A stalwart in the NOPE thread who's brilliant taste in music has helped may relive their youth and rock out a crave. Another one who has been payin' it forward from the very beginning of his quit. Sit back mate, have a drink and enjoy the roast... toasts...and celebrate your year of freedom.

tumblr_myogwldIWa1rdfgw4o1_r1_500.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wootwoot Octain

What an amazing year you've had. You've really quit Nico's butt this year consistently. 

Thanks for the continuous support you offer on the forums, you've been a great help.

Celebrate your day, you deserve it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yaaaa ...Our fabulous O has reached  the Lido ....

I'm so happy for ya mate....!!!!!......

You have been a constant  support here....its  been a pleasure to travel along side you ....

You gave me a good recipe for potatoes ,when you first joined...lol....

Do something nice for you today....you have so earned it ....Congratulations.....

white-guy-dancing-gif-1.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations and welcome to the Lido Deck Octain! Glad you shared your quit journey with us here on the train. 

Hope you really enjoy your day. It's a huge deal so make the most of it. Now, lets get this party started!!

W9Y1DG9.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much everyone and thanks  quittrain.

I truly do not think I could’ve made it this far without the support of this board/forums.

Everyone keep up the good work and stay quit. 

I know it sounds a bit cliché but if I can do it anyone can. 37 years of smoking and I haven’t taken one puff of a cigarette in a year. I’m still at aw when I say that to myself. Unbelievable.

Do whatever it takes to keep that quit. Never, ever give up. 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...